Dynadot

opinion Would you have taken this deal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mad409

Always thinking outside the box!Top Member
Impact
Offered $400.00 for a nGTLD at auction here at NP via PM, after a lot of back and forth they finally said $495.00. Told them I would pay Escrow, or however we decided to close and reminded that NP requires the seller to pay but I'd cover it at $400.00..

Still didn't close the deal! :)

I find humor in domaining sometimes... LOL

Anyone else have these type deals that are so close but yet so far for some odd reason?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Name em.

They agreed and backed out. I surely wouldn't want to deal with someone that reneges.

•••
Name em.

They agreed and backed out. I surely wouldn't want to deal with someone that reneges.

They didn't break rules, it's a make an offer auction, post it or PM them.

I'm just saying it cracks me up $95 bucks breaks a deal when I offer to pay any fees! :)

•••
They didn't break rules, it's a make an offer auction, post it or PM them.

I'm just saying it cracks me up $95 bucks breaks a deal when I offer to pay any fees! :)
Edit: my bad, I reread the OP. I thought you had settled on $495 and the seller then backed out.

•••
If the seller is a strict flipper then yes, I would believe that 10% difference can always make a big difference!
They might have bought the domain for 350! at 400 they are gaining 12%, at 495, they are making 45%!
Its ROI at the end of the day and at xxx levels and flipping, every dollar counts

•••
Edit: my bad, I reread the OP. I thought you had settled on $495 and the seller then backed out.
that,s exactly te point - you don,t pay any attention

•••
If I really like the domain than I don't mind offering 10-15% more to close deal.

•••
If I really like the domain than I don't mind offering 10-15% more to close deal.

I didn't really need them so I was firm with the final price I offered. But I do see your point.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back