Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Would I have a problems with video content?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

twomoon

Amat victoria curamTop Member
Impact
1,115
Hi guys,

It's not about domains, but about website I created - dingo.tv.

This is the site of the music I like. The videos from youtube and other similar services. It is not commercial project. At the current moment there is an opportunity to upload videos by the other users, not me only.

But if there would be no opportunities to upload videos for everybody and I will upload them only and there would be no any ads, adsense or something, would I have any problems with copyright?

I mean, I don't want to earn money, I want to create kinda music library of the music I like in network. It would be also good if somebody would come to my site to listen it, but that's all.

What do you think about all this case?

Thanks in advance, Nick
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back