IT.COM

Would anyone help me buy GoDaddy.com domains via PayPal? I would buy him/her a domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi, I have the following problem and this theme seemed me the closest to it.

I'd like to buy about 30 godaddy.com domains with money in my paypal account but paypal.com doesn't accept pre-arranged payments service with internet protocol addresses from my country.

Could anyone from the States with a US ip, who knows how to buy domains at godaddy.com via paypal, do this for me?

I would give him/her my godaddy.com and my paypal.com log-in data, all domains will be waiting in the 'my cart' in my godaddy.com account and there will be enough money in my paypal.com account, it's a few clicks job.

In return I would pay that person 1 .com/net/org/us (or 4 .info) domain registration upon his/her wish, and be deeply grateful . If anyone, please be honest.

p.s. It doesn't work trying to change/hide my ip using proxies to get a us ip, tried several proxies, with some I can log-into my paypal.com account, but none could pass through all secured pages of pre-approved payment.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm in the UK, I'll help you out if I can..

No payment required for just a few clicks.

But I will need to ensure this is genuine first. I don't want to get involved in any dodgy dealings.

•••
If you are going to get serious about domaining, you should consider using a different registrar so that you don't have to plead for other's help to reg domains. You may also want to look into Moneybookers as a means of payment.

•••
edjackiel said:
I live in Canada, and will do it if TalkHost falls through.

Never mind, I'm going to stay away from this business. Not necessarily that you are a fraud or dodgy, but I personally don't have the time to research this to make sure it's genuine and it's not worth the potential trouble for a single domain name.

Last edited:
•••
Guys, be careful. I don't know anything about the threadstarter, but know something about paypal policies to 3-countrieslets and i think logically.

PayPal verification require or credit card(emited in USD), or bank account in US. Not verified accounts can't pay for everything. Therefore domain can't be buyed without using of the threadstarter's credit card :) If those money are "clean", why threadstarted can't use his credit card to purchase those domains directly?

Accounts registered in xUSSR countries(etc) can't withdraw funds, but no prob with verification and payments to anyone.

According to my arguments i warn: STAY AWAY!

•••
Yeah, these work-around deals hurt my head. It's hard enough to figure out exactly what is being asked of you, and then on top of that, it's usuallly in broken english.

If the person is using your Paypal account to pay, it won't matter what their IP is, it still wont work. This is why a proxy wont help you either, because when you signed up for Paypal, they flagged your account with certain restrictions.

There are lots of people on these forums willing to help others with advice, appraisals, that sort of thing. When you cross the line into asking for help with some shady deal that may or may not leave the helper open to financial risk and liability, you're probably better off just completely forgetting the idea or finding a work-around that you can do yourself. No one wants to take a risk on someone that even a big company like Paypal wont take a risk on...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back