IT.COM

Worthofdomain.com vs Estibot.com, Which is the best domain Value Appraisal

NameSilo
Watch

Steadypixel

Established Member
Impact
I recently discovered that you can check the worth of your domain name of worthofdomain.com and the estimation value is unique. So share your experiences worthofdomain.com vs estibot.com, which is the best?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No estimation tool should be relied on

•••
Just for fun, I checked that site you mentioned. Probably one of worst I have ever seen - almost every name came back at $906

Appraisal sites are never a good way to value your names. Go Daddy is my favorite for appraisals, not so much for the price, but I find that better names do tend to be found above a $1500 appraisal. So, I sort results based on appraisal price to save some of my research time.

I also focus on .com and .org
Appraisals on other extensions don't seem to be useful at all.

•••
I recently discovered that you can check the worth of your domain name of worthofdomain.com and the estimation value is unique. So share your experiences worthofdomain.com vs estibot.com, which is the best?
You are clearly affiliated with this recently created website. Please use the promotional section on NamePros, and do not mention your site in every discussion.

Creation Date: 2022-04-06T22:03:25.00Z

Last edited:
•••
You are clearly affiliated with this recently created website. Please use the promotional section on NamePros, and do not mention your site in every discussion.

Creation Date: 2022-04-06T22:03:25.00Z
Not at all I just found the website useful

•••
Still a great tool to have an idea of your domain name worth

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back