IT.COM

Worth of NLL.net these days.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Was just wondering what the worth of NLL.net is these days, obviously some are a lot better than others :) but what would be the minimum these days...would you say even the worst is worth more than reg fee?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the fact that no 3 letter domains are left would probably mean its worth more than the reg fee.

•••
mattius said:
Was just wondering what the worth of NLL.net is these days, obviously some are a lot better than others :) but what would be the minimum these days...would you say even the worst is worth more than reg fee?

I will give you $100NP's for it :p

•••
Ill give ya 101NP$ :D nah jk mellow asked first :lol:

•••
Ok, I think it is only relative! If you register one NLL.net name, it could be sold higher than reg fee! The question is how long the selling pocess will last? Or in other words if it is easy to sale the name very quickly?

•••
I still don't understand the craze over LLL, etc. It's like buying a lottery - hoping that a company, with the same name, would buy it from you.

•••
Ya it definately has that lottery quality too it :) I think for LLL.com's you cant go wrong..You have abbreviations in your favour, three letter abbreviations being by far the most popular according to a little article i read on answers.com.

You also have company abbreviation, mistypes, and typeins..Once you get away from .com it gets tricky i feel. I wouldnt go any further than .net and .org at this stage on LLL domains, when ya talking LNN or NLL or any combination of numbers and letters, then the domain itself isnt as important, because in a sense actual websites using a letter/number combo would not be using it cause its an obvious abbreviation for a company like BMW, or AGL or...they'd be using it because of length, and that unknown quality "brand" appeal.

You'd have to invest good dollars into promotion and building brand with a NLL, LNN etc domain. What your going for with them is length and funkiness lol...and thats basically it. Now all that is from an internet users perspective and a developer perspective. From a domain resellers perspective, these domains are a hot property atm, or lets say smoldering property lol. There just one of several bandwagons too develop lately...just like vistaatemydog.com

btw today i got hold of px9.net. One of the few LLN combo's ive found left...found a few using 0 which i left alone.

px9, see it sounds all funky and stuff :laugh: .Id take $15 for it :)

Last edited:
•••
The thread is asking about NLL.net and somehow people started talking about LLL.com. First off If you don't see the value In LLL it really is not too hard. FIrst off there are only 17,576 in any ext. THey are all taken in com/net/org/biz/info/us 3 letter acronyms are the most common type of acronym. Nll.net are worth reg fee without a meaning, plenty left to reg if someone wants one without a meaning.

•••
thekingstooge said:
the fact that no 3 letter domains are left would probably mean its worth more than the reg fee.

you are a stooge LOL, nah, there are no 3 charater .coms left but there are some .nets left (i think :S)

•••
:| no i was referring to .coms....care to be more pedantic Josh? Gimme a break :D

•••
thekingstooge said:
:| no i was referring to .coms....care to be more pedantic Josh? Gimme a break :D

Yea, i think so :kickass:

•••
What do you mean by yea, I think so....explain? anyway this has little to do with the value of NLL.net...Josh what's your estimate.

•••
Unlike some others here ,I like the Potential in NLL & LLN.net's
I have several already and Intend to acquire more
Like 3char .com's ,3Char .net's can only appreciate in value
at present depending on the name worth $5 to $100+

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back