Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Worlds best typos?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

slaughterbeck

Established Member
Impact
110
What are the world’s best typos?

I know next to nothing about them other than “this key is next to that key, this word may sound like that word” etc.

Does anyone know what are probably that most visited typo domains in the world and why?

I suppose it would be a google or yahoo typo but I have no idea what typo it might be.





.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
paddport.net

a typo of passport.net, the D next to the S on the keybord

JK, thats just a typo i got, i aint a clue
 
0
•••
The little experience I have had...

Mystic said:
paddport.net

a typo of passport.net, the D next to the S on the keybord

JK, thats just a typo i got, i aint a clue


The little experience I have had with owning typos is that a passport.net typo gets next to no traffic at all as I own two of them.

The only other typo domain I own is lbaidu.com and Baidu.com is considered by many as the Chinese google and I only receive a few unique views a day (never more than 30). So what are the very best typos?
 
0
•••
googel.com is the best (I have problem with google and googel)
 
0
•••
yaho.com

mns.com
 
0
•••
gogle. googlw, googlr, yaho, yagoo, yajoo, rbay, wbay (.com's)

apparently downlad.com etc like it are meant to get allot too!

oh and also Nameprs.com :kickass:
 
0
•••
bbv.com - i make this typo atleast 5 times a week :(
 
0
•••
I keep typing seod.com instead of sedo.
Ironically, seod.com is parked at sedo...
 
0
•••
Mystic said:
paddport.net

a typo of passport.net, the D next to the S on the keybord

JK, thats just a typo i got, i aint a clue
and could you give us some info on your traffic?
 
0
•••
typos of trademarked names get huge traffic and it is not good to show that typo is yours :P
 
0
•••
godady.com :/
 
0
•••
typo.com
 
0
•••
What about wwwyahoo.com or yahoocom.com are these among the top typo domains?

Does anyone have any experience with comparable names?
 
0
•••
slaughterbeck said:
What about wwwyahoo.com or yahoocom.com are these among the top typo domains?

Does anyone have any experience with comparable names?
wwwyahoo.com should be good, but yahoocom.com seems too different
 
0
•••
Examples...

hanz said:
wwwyahoo.com should be good, but yahoocom.com seems too different


Well, both examples are based on the same mistyping pattern of a missing dot, prior to and after yahoo.
 
0
•••
Like sombody suggested i think the worlds best typo is googel.com
 
0
•••
I always make a typo on the word people, for some unknown reason I always type peopel

:-/

hehe... and I just tried peopel.com for the first time and it is an adult site... D-:
 
0
•••
registar.com
 
0
•••
linker said:
I always make a typo on the word people, for some unknown reason I always type peopel

:-/

hehe... and I just tried peopel.com for the first time and it is an adult site... D-:



This bodes fairly well for googel.com, which has been suggested as a top level typo ealier.
 
0
•••
Goggle.com is the BEST. Check the overture score, it's huge.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back