NameSilo

analysis World War III

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

oldtimer

SaveThyWorld.com Let's not leave anyone behindTop Member
Impact
6,503
I believe that President Biden was right when he said that Russia is going to Invade Ukraine.

Any intelligent person is going to come to the same conclusion knowing that Russia has already decided to pay any price imposed on it by the West through sanctions.

Short of full military confrontation by the West there is nothing that can make Russia to change its mind as they see this as a golden opportunity to resurrect the once powerful superpower that was equal to the USA.

But Russia’s ambitions are not going to stop with taking over Ukraine since it already has made plans to increase its sphere of influence to Asia, Middle East, and South America and perhaps the whole World knowing that the West is most likely not going to do anything beyond just imposing sanctions which ultimately will hurt the West itself by effecting the Global economy in an adverse way the longer that they go on.

I personally don’t like any of the old ideologies, philosophies, and doctrines of Capitalism, Communism, Socialism, Religious Fundamentalism and all the other “ism” that are derived from the bad human characteristics of Greed, Lust, Hate, Cruelty, Jealousy, Prejudice, and lack of Empathy and that have been infringing on our rights in one way or another throughout the history because they can only exist through supporting inequality, oppression, suppression, torture, killing, and War.

When it comes to saving the World the last thing that I want to see is the further expansion of these old systems that have all already proven to be a failure in dealing with the existential problems that are currently facing Humanity and the Environment.

We don’t want all these political, Religious, and Racial parties and groups to resurrect their past, we want something new that can propel the World into the next Era that is based on the Universal Principles and Values that have been derived through Logic and Compassion and not through Force and Violence.

By “We” I mean all the Intelligent, Righteous, and Peace loving people of the World.

IMO

Thread rules: everyone is invited to participate as long as things are kept on topic and are on the constructive, professional, and respectful side (personal attacks and demeaning of others will not be tolerated). Do not overwhelm this thread with memes and if you provide a link to an article you must give a brief explanation as to what it is about so that people know ahead of time what they are clicking on.
 
Last edited:
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If I know I have No Chance , I am out , they are going to destroy my stuff either way , rather I stay or go , that bravery hero shit gets people no where , 6 feet in the ground is about as far as that trying to be a brave hero usually gets people , when a person knows that they have ZERO chance , the US , NATO, UN , no one is coming to fight the fight , so hell yes , I would leave now to fight another day later
I understand where you're coming from, but I think it's easier said than done.. Also, as we've seen over & over again in recent history, becoming a refugee is no walk in the park..

Already a third of the country & it's not a small country, have left.. They can't all leave.. Just sayin..
 
1
•••
They are fighing for their country, for their lives.
What would you to if Putin tells you to get out of your house, of your country? Not before destroying everything you have, stealing your goods, torturing and mass killing your population?

This is not about being smart or not, this is about fighting for lives and for freedom against tyranny.
If that is the route they are going to take, then there is no sense in posting about civilian casualties and death, because there is going to be a lot of it , apparently it’s full scale war on both sides if that is how it is going to go down , War is destruction and death , if Ukraine , be it civilians or military are going to stay and fight it , they have to except the outcome. War is a bitch
 
Last edited:
2
•••
I understand where you're coming from, but I think it's easier said than done.. Also, as we've seen over & over again in recent history, becoming a refugee is no walk in the park..

Already a third of the country & it's not a small country, have left.. They can't all leave.. Just sayin..
They have to make their choice , stay and die, leave and live .Poland, Germany, US and other countries are prepared to take them in.

I can tell you from experience unfortunately, I have stood and fought a few people in my life that I knew going in , I could not beat,, I got my ass tore up , it doesn’t make a person tougher , it doesn’t make a person brave , it’s not honorable , it’s plain stupidity.
 
2
•••
Sorry can’t help myself :xf.laugh:

With respect, I wouldn’t like you by my side in a conflict @.X.

Everyone knows Russia is more equipped than Ukraine, this war was expected to be over in days, we are now over 6 weeks in and Ukraine are in the 10th round, won many rounds and in with a chance of winning, they are against an opponent low on moral and had that ‘superiority’ knocked out of them that they had before this conflict started and are now swinging wildly hoping to get that KO, Ukrainians they are still there because of braveness of their soldiers.

These people are fighting for their land/families and right (as Ukrainians) to exist, I’m not sure what country you are from (America?) during the Revolutionary War, would you have had the view of “If I know I have No Chance, I am out“ and “that bravery hero shit gets people nowhere” when up against a more powerful/more equipped invader?

If you would have, good job most colonists never had this view and the same can be said for most conflicts throughout history, see America's own ventures in Afghanistan and Vitenam too.

Now Russia are no America (in terms of military might) and Ukraine are no Afghanistan, they are well trained and have significant equipment to do damage to Russian forces and also have home advantage, it would be no surprise if Ukraine prevail against the odds and for the good of the world, lets hope they can.
 
Last edited:
5
•••
Sorry can’t help myself :xf.laugh:

With respect, I wouldn’t like you by my side in a conflict @.X.

Everyone knows Russia is more equipped than Ukraine, this war was expected to be over in days, we are now over 6 weeks in and Ukraine are in the 10th round, won many rounds and in with a chance of winning, they are against an opponent low on moral and had that ‘superiority’ knocked out of them that they had before this conflict started and are now swinging wildly hoping to get that KO, Ukrainians they are still there because of braveness of their soldiers.

These people are fighting for their land/families and right (as Ukrainians) to exist, I’m not sure what country you are from (America?) during the Revolutionary War, would you have had the view of “If I know I have No Chance, I am out“ and “that bravery hero shit gets people nowhere” when up against a more powerful/more equipped invader?

If you would have, good job most colonists never had this view and the same can be said for most conflicts throughout history, see America's own ventures in Afghanistan and Vitenam too.

Now Russia are no America (in terms of military might) and Ukraine are no Afghanistan, they are well trained and have significant equipment to do damage to Russian forces and also have home advantage, it would be no surprise if Ukraine prevail against the odds and for the good of the world, lets hope they can.
Understood , I will fight battles that I have a chance to win , the ones I can’t win, I will cut my loses and move on
 
2
•••
Sorry can’t help myself :xf.laugh:

With respect, I wouldn’t like you by my side in a conflict @.X.

Everyone knows Russia is more equipped than Ukraine, this war was expected to be over in days, we are now over 6 weeks in and Ukraine are in the 10th round, won many rounds and in with a chance of winning, they are against an opponent low on moral and had that ‘superiority’ knocked out of them that they had before this conflict started and are now swinging wildly hoping to get that KO, Ukrainians they are still there because of braveness of their soldiers.

These people are fighting for their land/families and right (as Ukrainians) to exist, I’m not sure what country you are from (America?) during the Revolutionary War, would you have had the view of “If I know I have No Chance, I am out“ and “that bravery hero shit gets people nowhere” when up against a more powerful/more equipped invader?

If you would have, good job most colonists never had this view and the same can be said for most conflicts throughout history, see America's own ventures in Afghanistan and Vitenam too.

Now Russia are no America (in terms of military might) and Ukraine are no Afghanistan, they are well trained and have significant equipment to do damage to Russian forces and also have home advantage, it would be no surprise if Ukraine prevail against the odds and for the good of the world, lets hope they can.
Yes, I am from America , I understand what Ukraine is fighting for , but I also understand Ukraine can not win, and never had a chance to win from the beginning . Winning small battles in a big war isn’t my idea of saving face .

Would you fight King Kong? If you say yes, I wouldn’t want to stand aside you in a battle .

A person , a country or what ever it may be, when they are far outmatched should use what tactics they have to try and “Protect” themselves so they can get away from the assault , not stay and get slaughtered , further, Zelensky should not encourage the people of Ukraine to go fight a giant , when he himself is going to tuck and hide .

The smart thing to do IMO , would be leave, form a tactical plan to return to your country again in the aftermath , not get your ass pounded outright IMO
 
2
•••
Would you fight King Kong? If you say yes, I wouldn’t want to stand aside you in a battle .
King Kong is not real, I’ve gave examples how the underdog can and do win in war.

Sure there’s many Ukrainians without military backgrounds fighting against the Russians, but before this conflict Ukraine had an army of nearly 200,000, a lot of these 200,000 are still there, plus many volunteers with military backgrounds from other nations and are being equipped by the west.

From what we've seen so far, they have every chance to win:-

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/...-ukraine-mud-uk-defence-minister-b993878.html

As for Zelensky hiding, what are you talking about?
 
3
•••
King Kong is not real, I’ve gave examples how the underdog can and do win in war.

Sure there’s many Ukrainians without military backgrounds fighting against the Russians, but before this conflict Ukraine had an army of nearly 200,000, a lot of these 200,000 are still there, plus many volunteers with military backgrounds from other nations and are being equipped by the west.

From what we've seen so far, they have every chance to win:-

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/...-ukraine-mud-uk-defence-minister-b993878.html

As for Zelensky hiding, what are you talking about?
Zelensky is not in the killing field fighting , is what I meant , encouraging civilians to fight a battle they can not win is ludicrous IMO , he comes on TV day after day encouraging civilians to fight Russia, then you and others come on here and post about civilian casualties , makes no sense , it doesn’t work both ways , you stay to fight , you entered the war theater, you are an enemy of the aggression, a person might as well go stand in the middle of a highway road to see if they are going to hit , then the media come out and say , that poor helpless innocent person got ran over , Stupid!!

If Zelensky felt the Ukraine had a chance to defeat Russia , he wouldn’t be begging the US and NATO to enter and help Ukraine fight Russia. Zelensky and his running mouth are getting civilians killed in Ukraine , Civilian's are fighting a giant they can not beat IMO and Zelensky is encouraging them to do it IMO

That would be like if China invaded the United States for a “Conventional” war , the US could not win, China would keep coming like a mound of Red Ants no matter the soldier casualties , because they can , They have 2 million soldiers , over 1 billion people , do you think my ass as a civilian would try to fight the Chinese military ?? Call me what you want , but my ass would be fleeing . Civilians do not fight Wars against a damn giant trained military .
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Just came back to say that I value everyone's opinion, but please try to use appropriate language that is suitable for a professional and respectful environment.

This thread might have historical value so you never know who might be reading it years from now.

IMO
 
1
•••
Just came back to say that I value everyone's opinion, but please try to use appropriate language that is suitable for a professional and respectful environment.

This thread might have historical value so you never know who might be reading it years from now.

IMO
I will respect that , 1st Amendment applies , And I won’t be being myself , i will be using stupid words to supplement my posts language , Fakery IMO , I am who I am
 
1
•••
Zelensky is not in the killing field fighting , is what I meant , encouraging civilians to fight a battle they can not win is ludicrous IMO , he comes on TV day after day encouraging civilians to fight Russia, then you and others come on here and post about civilian casualties , makes no sense , it doesn’t work both ways , you stay to fight , you entered the war theater, you are an enemy of the aggression, a person might as well go stand in the middle of a highway road to see if they are going to hit , then the media come out and say , that poor helpless innocent person got ran over , Stupid!!

If Zelensky felt the Ukraine had a chance to defeat Russia , he wouldn’t be begging the US and NATO to enter and help Ukraine fight Russia. Zelensky and his running mouth are getting civilians killed in Ukraine , Civilian's are fighting a giant they can not beat IMO and Zelensky is encouraging them to do it IMO

That would be like if China invaded the United States for a “Conventional” war , the US could not win, China would keep coming like a mound of Red Ants no matter the soldier casualties , because they can , They have 2 million soldiers , over 1 billion people , do you think my ass as a civilian would try to fight the Chinese military ?? Call me what you want , but my ass would be fleeing . Civilians do not fight Wars against a damn giant trained military .
You are wrong on so many levels I don’t know where to begin, my head is spinning just from reading your last few posts to be honest (king kong/ants/coward Zelensky/China invading America/Ukrainians should just run away).

Zelensky had an opportunity to leave Kiev, but never did, he stayed even when Russian troops was in touching distance and bombs was raining down on the city, this is a man who is leading his country, talking to world leaders, getting weapons for the country, visiting troops on the battlefield, in hospitals, visiting towns and cities Russia have destroyed and is the spokesperson and resistance against every single Russian lie, he is everything Putin wishes he was, If positions were reversed, macho man Putin would be in hiding, not walking the streets like Zelensky is, when was the last time Putin walked around Moscow? This is a man who sits 30 feet away from his own generals.

As for China’s 2 million soldiers winning a conventional war against the US, first and foremost the Chinese military is nothing compared to the US military, China and Russia couldn't beat the US mililary together (never mind the whole of NATO) but for arguments sake let’s just say the US military completely disappeared, there are 330 million Americans and due to your 2nd ammendment, many Americans trained and able to use firearms and with that 400 million firearms in America (46% of all firearms in the world), China would get nowhere even if they sent ALL their 2 million troops in a hypothetical invasion, America cannot be invaded.
 
Last edited:
3
•••
I will respect that , 1st Amendment applies , And I won’t be being myself , i will be using stupid words to supplement my posts language , Fakery IMO , I am who I am
I appreciate that, you and some of the other prominent members here have contributed a lot to this thread,

Let's all be a Force For Good.

IMO
 
Last edited:
1
•••
You are wrong on so many levels I don’t know where to begin, my head is spinning just from reading your last few posts to be honest (king kong/ants/coward Zelensky/China invading America/Ukrainians should just run away).

Zelensky had an opportunity to leave Kiev, but never did, he stayed even when Russian troops was in touching distance and bombs was raining down on the city, this is a man who is leading his country, talking to world leaders, getting weapons for the country, visiting troops on the battlefield, in hospitals, visiting towns and cities Russia have destroyed and is the spokesperson and resistance against every single Russian lie, he is everything Putin wishes he was, If positions were reversed, macho man Putin would be in hiding, not walking the streets like Zelensky is, when was the last time Putin walked around Moscow? This is a man who sits 30 feet away from his own generals.

As for China’s 2 million soldiers winning a conventional war against the US, first and foremost the Chinese military is nothing compared to the US military, China and Russia couldn't beat the US mililary together (never mind the whole of NATO) but for arguments sake let’s just say the US military completely disappeared, there are 330 million Americans and due to your 2nd ammendment, many Americans trained and able to use firearms and with that 400 million firearms in America (46% of all firearms in the world), China would get nowhere even if they sent ALL their 2 million troops in a hypothetical invasion, America cannot be invaded.
I know America can’t be invaded , These are examples I am laying out , although I disagree that if we could be invaded that we could beat China in a conventional war , I love my country . But I am not going to be stupid about it.

330 million Civilians with AR-15 rifles is not an Army to take on another Military complex LOL , people are becoming delusional amidst the Covid -19 coupled with the Russia - Ukraine War.

You will just have to see with your own eyes how this plays out . My main concern is for any Ukraine civilians that do not want to fight, but yet may be stuck to have to except Putins payloads of missiles .
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Via Yahoo just now

Putin Calls Peace Talks a “Dead End” Says War will continue until it’s full completion.

With that said , I feel Putin will , if necessary use Nukes to end it , Zelensky needs to get his people and hisself out of the country for right now , if he does not do that , the deaths and destruction will be on Zelensky hands .
 
Last edited:
2
•••
I know America can’t be invaded , These are examples I am laying out , although I disagree that if we could be invaded that we could beat China in a conventional war , I love my country . But I am not going to be stupid about it.

330 million Civilians with AR-15 rifles is not an Army to take on another Military complex LOL , people are becoming delusional amidst the Covid -19 coupled with the Russia - Ukraine War.

You will just have to see with your own eyes how this plays out . My main concern is for any Ukraine civilians that do not want to fight, but yet may be stuck to have to except Putins payloads of missiles .
I just don't get how after seeing everything we have in the last 6 weeks, ie- Ukraine holding their own, Russia taking heavy losses (men/equipment), reports of low moral and division among Russian soldiers and them actually retreating (ie Ukraine winning so far) and Russia being forced to change their whole battleplan from liberating the whole of Ukraine to now concentrating Donbas region, that you believe Ukrainians should now just run away.

It makes no sense to me, especially after all the barbaric acts Russia have committed too, I've heard no one suggest that unless they are pro-Russian and i read and watch a lot on this (many articles/news/social media etc).
 
Last edited:
3
•••
I just don't get how after seeing everything we have in the last 6 weeks, ie- Ukraine holding their own, Russia taking heavy losses (men/equipment), reports of low moral and division among Russian soldiers and them actually retreating (ie Ukraine winning so far) and Russia being forced to change their whole battleplan from liberating the whole of Ukraine to now concentrating Donbas region, that you think Ukrainians should now run away "and get ther asses out of there".

It makes no sense to me, especially after all the barbaric acts Russia have committed too, I've heard no one suggest that unless they are pro-Russian and i read and watch a lot on this (many articles/news/social media etc).
I am not Pro- Russian , when I was in grade school , we used to do drills that we had to get under our desk , the drill was if a Nuclear bomb was en route , I have been alive a while , Russia has plenty of enriched Uranium, Russia has more nuclear weaponry than any one in the world , in general , the Ruskies are tough , they don’t just faultier, Vladimir Putin is relentless in his attacks no matter what it is , very prideful , very egotistical, extremely power hungry . This is the end for Putin no matter how this ends , Putin will not go down without leaving a huge signature behind IMO
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I agree it's the end of Putin (on the world stage) no matter what, i actually think victory for Ukraine will end him within Russia itself and I hope that's the way it goes, that would be the best scenario for the world and even Russia itself.

But as you say no one knows for sure how it's all going to end, but your suggestion of Ukrainians just running away and just giving Putin their land is one of the worst scenarios and one least likely to happen in my opinion (Ukrainians won't run away).

I think the most likely is some sort of stalemate, peace talks happening with Ukraine recognizing Crimea as part of Russia and possibly other parts of the Donbas that Russia gain, Ukraine agreeing to be neutral, agreeing to never join NATO and Putin taking that as some sort of win.
 
Last edited:
4
•••
3
•••
The question is at the end of all this what kind of a World are we going to have,

With the level of atrocities, indiscriminate killings of civilians (that might amount to genocide), and inhumane treatment and torture of others it seems to me that we are going to end up with a more animalistic and evil World even if Humanity manages to survive all this.

The way that things are going I see no improvements over the status quo of things.

IMO
 
Last edited:
2
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back