IT.COM

news World News: All 160,000 Chinese Premium Four-Letters .BIZ Are Registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theSun

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
World News: All 160000 Chinese Premium Four Letters .BIZ Are Registered.

Time K.O.: December 10th 2016 5:55PM China Time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
for christ's sake, the .biz domains are not worth being owned in such a large quantity. they are crazy. .biz is useless. but their actions influenced the market a lot indeed.

You should learn some manners before starting your website. It will help you. So people are crazy for buying what they like? So the entire world should spin around you? You become the center of the world? What TLD do you like then? Tell me about it? I want to comment on your TLD also.

•••
Then why chineese involved in so many .biz registration which made LLLL.biz buyout .. And it's already trading at $12 to $15

•••
Worthless is a strong word. I've made a few grand each the last few years flipping Infos.(disclaimer- sales in bulk) Not much but I'm happy with it. I've never had luck with biz keywords though.

No need to delete them. Just push them to my account. ;)
That's is a good idea. Trash = treasures ☺️
.info is not so bad. Most established and developing comapny need dot info for their business. Example: I want to know about your business, before I invest.

•••
You should learn some manners before starting your website. It will help you. So people are crazy for buying what they like? So the entire world should spin around you? You become the center of the world? What TLD do you like then? Tell me about it? I want to comment on your TLD also.
Good one... .biz is doing well and it will rise....if LLL.biz can have a liquid market all LLLL will have soon

•••

it's none of your biz. you have the classic chinese mentality. nobody thinks the world spin around himself or herself. watch yourself.

•••
i might not better say. omit that short sentence. i mean owning a huge amount of .biz should be not good.

•••
I personally can't stand .biz. I own 3 of them and I regret it. It's right up there with .org. People buy them, and get stuck with them, and that's about it. .co and .xyz are not that much better.

Namebio in my opinion is about as useful s estibot. People see a few random sales and go crazy thinking they're all selling, when it's not even close to reality.

The numerics boom got everyone one thinking buyouts are happening everywhere and time to cash in, and not even close. It just got everyone throwing their money into the wind on anything.

You have to be open minded to make money in this market. Trust me it helps..

•••
Good one... .biz is doing well and it will rise....if LLL.biz can have a liquid market all LLLL will have soon
I believe that all extension old and newer, are going to have some value. Right now the online business, comapnies and the like are in the meddle of transforming. In this erra, company and business can not afford not to change. All extensions will play major rules in all aspect of businesses. This mean creative domainers are in the right business. This because, the now comapnies and business wants fresh and unique ideas; this will enclude the companys business name. I do agree short name, one of kind name and easy to remember are more attractive. Just my notion, the now erra..and of coarse the King of TDN and respected is always going to be the "dot com". And always has a higher value.

•••
i might not better say. omit that short sentence. i mean owning a huge amount of .biz should be not good.
Owning a huge amount of great pattern .biz is a great idea! AABB ABAB AAAB ABAA

•••
You have to be open minded to make money in this market. Trust me it helps..
I think good notion...as I have 41 years experienced in buying/selling good and services. Positive is always good.

•••
If the most valued LL .biz sells for $500, and that's the top selling price for .biz, I'm curious to what the future pricing for LLLL.biz will be? My guess is the reg fee, but I could be wrong and I hope I'm wrong.

Same thing, LLLL .com and .net go crazy, so everybody loads up on LLLL .biz hoping for the best.

•••
If the most valued LL .biz sells for $500, and that's the top selling price for .biz, I'm curious to what the future pricing for LLLL.biz will be? My guess is the reg fee, but I could be wrong and I hope I'm wrong.

Same thing, LLLL .com and .net go crazy, so everybody loads up on LLLL .biz hoping for the best.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20151213-120149.png
    Screenshot_20151213-120149.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 36
•••
Owning a huge amount of great pattern .biz is a great idea! AABB ABAB AAAB ABAA
correct. sorry for what i wrote on this thread. .org is a very good choice. i think .info is also good, even though it's not very popular.

•••
correct. sorry for what i wrote on this thread. .org is a very good choice. i think .info is also good, even though it's not very popular.
A well organized companies recognized the "dot info" as a part of company's assets. And you are right, "dot info" is not popular and not recognized for most businesses. But the now erra, you will begin to see some changes.

•••

LL.biz are selling much higher in fact http://namebio.com/?s=AOyYDMwgjM

for LLL.biz chaomi already printing1,800-2,000 yuan sales...
so for LLLL 100 yuan (LLL / 20) may be a fair estimation for the time being... and this is where renewal rates comes into play: at $10 renewals even if the floor is around $50 as some hope you are loosing 20% a year or you need the prices to go up 20% to preserve the value of your investments. is that possible for such a low quality asset with no hopes for end user sales? i dont know...

•••
I have brot.biz, and not chinese...

•••

I'm a .info numeric guy. I think it's extremely underrated. There are still numerous ULTRA premium 6n .info left i.e 333389, etc ..... and many that begin with quad sets (starting with 4 consecutive digits).

In Asia and all around the world they are putting up more numeric .info sites than any other extension, which is why I've been slowly accumulating them.

This was a random search I did awhile ago on numeric .info. Note that the .com and the other extensions are NOT in use for these, but the .info is. The demand for premium .info numerics may very well rival .com before it's over.

www.888881.info (website)
www.988888.info (Domain for sale from China for $800)
www.888887.info (Domain for sale from China for $800)
www.888999.info (Domain for sale 25k)
www.88333.info (website)
www.998888.info (website)
www.888777.info (website)
www.99915.info (website)
www.66655.info (website)
www.989898.info (website)
www.88000.info (website)

etc.... there are countless number of parked .info numeric websites going up in China right now, but I guess we're not allowed to post links to those sites with ads, but they're endless. Guess what? Hardly none for .com and .net.

And there are several ULTRA premiums in 6n .info left. It's a sleeping giant in my opinion. People are crazy to pass up this last opportunity to get in the game with ULTRA premium 6n .info. I personally grabbed 880000.info this morning, as well as 777789.info. A guy in China barely beat me to grabbing 1238888.info yesterday. Look at the WHO IS.

While everyone keeps doing the great buyout with LLLL .biz, I'll probably continue to accumulate ultra premium 6n .info. B-) Any ultra premium pattern of 6n on any of the popular extension will have a future, and glad I have time to keep accumulating them. It's the best kept secret and well received around the world.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
You guys can thank me later. And here's the best part, .info is temporarily on sale at Godaddy for $3.17 with tax. I probably shouldn't have even mentioned this. Wait! LLLLL .biz is going to take off soon!! :D

Last edited:
•••
only around 50 "good" letters L-L.biz out of 400 are still avail:

q-r.biz q-d.biz q-f.biz q-l.biz q-x.biz q-n.biz r-q.biz
r-t.biz r-y.biz r-c.biz r-n.biz t-q.biz t-r.biz t-p.biz
t-f.biz y-q.biz y-r.biz y-z.biz y-n.biz s-q.biz f-q.biz f-k.biz
g-l.biz g-x.biz g-v.biz h-x.biz j-l.biz k-r.biz k-t.biz
k-l.biz k-x.biz k-n.biz l-r.biz l-k.biz l-x.biz z-t.biz z-l.biz
x-q.biz x-r.biz x-g.biz x-k.biz x-l.biz x-n.biz n-q.biz n-w.biz
n-r.biz n-t.biz n-d.biz n-h.biz n-x.biz n-c.biz m-q.biz

•••
only around 50 "good" letters L-L.biz out of 400 are still avail:

q-r.biz q-d.biz q-f.biz q-l.biz q-x.biz q-n.biz r-q.biz
r-t.biz r-y.biz r-c.biz r-n.biz t-q.biz t-r.biz t-p.biz
t-f.biz y-q.biz y-r.biz y-z.biz y-n.biz s-q.biz f-q.biz f-k.biz
g-l.biz g-x.biz g-v.biz h-x.biz j-l.biz k-r.biz k-t.biz
k-l.biz k-x.biz k-n.biz l-r.biz l-k.biz l-x.biz z-t.biz z-l.biz
x-q.biz x-r.biz x-g.biz x-k.biz x-l.biz x-n.biz n-q.biz n-w.biz
n-r.biz n-t.biz n-d.biz n-h.biz n-x.biz n-c.biz m-q.biz

nice.

reminds me of when 10 months ago I picked up qty.biz at $5 namecheap handreg fee precisely from this list: http://shortdomainsearch.com/

it was just sitting there lonely on top.. no one wanting it... not even hidden among others.. first on top cause it was shortest one. lol

nice roi now I think.

oh wlel.. times they do change I guess.

•••
The guy who posted this....

I'm a .info numeric guy. I think it's extremely underrated. There are still numerous ULTRA premium 6n .info left i.e 333389, etc ..... and many that begin with quad sets (starting with 4 consecutive digits).

Also posted this one page back...

The numerics boom got everyone one thinking buyouts are happening everywhere and time to cash in, and not even close. It just got everyone throwing their money into the wind on anything.

This thread is supposed to be about the .biz buyout and I for one would be grateful if we could get this back on topic. Right now it looks like it's been hijacked by people pushing their own agendas.

•••
The guy who posted this....

Also posted this one page back...

This thread is supposed to be about the .biz buyout and I for one would be grateful if we could get this back on topic. Right now it looks like it's been hijacked by people pushing their own agendas.

No prob. My apologies for going off topic. I forgot about Wannabean the NP patrolman. Why don't you butt out wannabean. People started talking about various extensions, and I simply pointed out another one.

•••
No prob. My apologies for going off topic. I forgot about Wannabean the NP patrolman. Why don't you butt out wannabean. People started talking about various extensions, and I simply pointed out another one.

Just politely pointing out the contradictions in your posts and suggesting you go to the thread you've already started if you want to push numeric .info.

Please don't take it personally.

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back