Dynadot

news World News: All 160,000 Chinese Premium Four-Letters .BIZ Are Registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theSun

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
World News: All 160000 Chinese Premium Four Letters .BIZ Are Registered.

Time K.O.: December 10th 2016 5:55PM China Time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just can't get on board with the .biz extension. never have. I have Rays.biz that suits many different businesses and still no luck selling it.

this single english word .info and .biz stuff is not good for average diomainer

they are worthless.

I unloaded 100 of those in .biz a week ago with $100 total profit just before renewal time, and almost went to church to thank the lord for it.

•••

they are worthless.

I unloaded 100 of those in .biz a week ago with $100 total profit just before renewal time, and almost went to church to thank the lord for it.

Ya they're bad. I almost want to delete it out of my account as I hate even looking at it. -_-

•••

they are worthless.

Worthless is a strong word. I've made a few grand each the last few years flipping Infos.(disclaimer- sales in bulk) Not much but I'm happy with it. I've never had luck with biz keywords though.

Ya they're bad. I almost want to delete it out of my account as I hate even looking at it. -_-
No need to delete them. Just push them to my account. ;)

•••
Of course there are no end users for most of these but by owning all possible alternatives it ensures businesses have to open their wallets to acquire a domain name.

•••
Worthless is a strong word. I've made a few grand each the last few years flipping Infos.(disclaimer- sales in bulk) Not much but I'm happy with it. I've never had luck with biz keywords though.

No need to delete them. Just push them to my account. ;)

I agree it is strong word. I sold 3 .biz lame keywords in last year too.. high XX each. but at that speed, it just isn't worth doing.

I also sold 2-3 .info of that second grade english word quality also for high XX.. but overall I personally would not want to repeat this experience.

maybe your infos were less 2nd grade then?

or maybe you're just a 1st grade seller.

•••
•••
I agree it is strong word. I sold 3 .biz lame keywords in last year too.. high XX each. but at that speed, it just isn't worth doing.

I also sold 2-3 .info of that second grade english word quality also for high XX.. but overall I personally would not want to repeat this experience.

maybe your infos were less 2nd grade then?

or maybe you're just a 1st grade seller.

A lot of the terms we use are relative and each of us on here value our time differently. I'm not a full time domainer. This is a hobby for me, similar to sports card collecting. Do I agree that the time/effort that would be required to make decent money from Infos and biz outweigh the profit? Yes. 99% of the time it's time and economically unfeasible. My point was they aren't worthless imho but I agree they are not worth most people's time. This extension is completely undervalued, in my opinion.

I have a mild case of OCD and the past prices on Infos have always provided a way for me to buy in bulk and hoard them. Every blue moon I make a nice sell but most are honestly bulk sales to other domainers. I don't have the time to research end users. I'm not the best seller brother but It's extremely easy to find great keyword Infos at next to nothing and make money eventually.

I have no personal experience with biz keywords but from what I've seen they're 99.7% worthless. Lol. The biz chips will however rise in price. Don't take my word for it.... Just watch. They'll surpass org chips. ;)

•••
Of course there are no end users for most of these but by owning all possible alternatives it ensures businesses have to open their wallets to acquire a domain name.

Another reason I'm going to start buying brandables again real soon.

•••
Do you think a domain like VVQ.biz has good value? I know V is considered bad but if it's a duplicate VV what are your thoughts on price?

•••
This good news helps increase the value of a few of my LLL.biz chips... Although google translate is not very accurate and mostly far from it, I do like my czc.biz

Thanks for the update

CZC.JPG

•••
I have 1oz.biz. not sure what I can ever do with it. Hand reg'd it though so didn't spend much.

•••
•••
Okay great, it's a trade then. B-)

•••
Good news as next 4L biz time now :xf.wink:

•••
If thats the case. What should one expect for good LLL.BIZ... AS i said previously i grabbed gun.biz yesterday from namejet.what should be lowest i should sell it for..
As it looks .biz market is about to rise in a coming days. Hope the other 33 bidders in namejet auction for GUN.BIZ have a nice offer for meB-)
All good offers welcome guys for gun.biz..
M happy .biz is rising guys. Hehe.:laugh:;)

•••
.biz market floor price for 4l should be established this week

•••

To be honest I don't think anyone in my part of the world would know or care ..... don't see many .biz in these here parts, good luck to sellers

•••
A lot of the terms we use are relative and each of us on here value our time differently. I'm not a full time domainer. This is a hobby for me, similar to sports card collecting. Do I agree that the time/effort that would be required to make decent money from Infos and biz outweigh the profit? Yes. 99% of the time it's time and economically unfeasible. My point was they aren't worthless imho but I agree they are not worth most people's time. This extension is completely undervalued, in my opinion.

I have a mild case of OCD and the past prices on Infos have always provided a way for me to buy in bulk and hoard them. Every blue moon I make a nice sell but most are honestly bulk sales to other domainers. I don't have the time to research end users. I'm not the best seller brother but It's extremely easy to find great keyword Infos at next to nothing and make money eventually.

I have no personal experience with biz keywords but from what I've seen they're 99.7% worthless. Lol. The biz chips will however rise in price. Don't take my word for it.... Just watch. They'll surpass org chips. ;)
i continue to think ORG chips >>> BIZ chips
in particular manner for the long term hold.
btw market will give us the answer

•••
I did drop xnx .biz a while ago but I got reg some ABAA .biz

•••
@ pablohc86 ORG is not liked by Chinese. They prefer .BIZ much more than .Org.

•••
.biz definitely is a crucial part (of many parts) of the 'internet history'.
Here is some special 63 charachters .biz related stuff:

toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop
.biz
bizbizbizbizbizbizbizbizbizbizbizbizbizbizbizbizbizbizbizbizbiz.top

Each of them are containing 21 times top / biz (21 x 3 characters = 63 characters = maximum length of a domain name) + ending with .biz / .top

Both domain names are registered.
They are part of the mystic growing 63 system / pattern domain names.

Last edited:
•••

for christ's sake, the .biz domains are not worth being owned in such a large quantity. they are crazy. .biz is useless. but their actions influenced the market a lot indeed.

•••
stay away from .biz. meaningless at all. but in china, all the people are talking about money, houses, and marriage. that atmosphere is all about business. so that's why they like .biz much better than somewhere else.

•••
I personally can't stand .biz. I own 3 of them and I regret it. It's right up there with .org. People buy them, and get stuck with them, and that's about it. .co and .xyz are not that much better.

Namebio in my opinion is about as useful s estibot. People see a few random sales and go crazy thinking they're all selling, when it's not even close to reality.

The numerics boom got everyone one thinking buyouts are happening everywhere and time to cash in, and not even close. It just got everyone throwing their money into the wind on anything.

•••
only got one aswell but hope you guys who invested make decent returns.
Good news and good luckB-)
Nice reply...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back