IT.COM

Wordtracker 1 Year Subscription Worth It?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
If you have subscribed to wordtracker for 1 year ($329.00) I'd like to know if it was worth your investment (paid for itself)?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It has helped me a ton. I just renewed my subscription at around 250 bucks with a 15% discount code.

•••
Varon said:
It has helped me a ton. I just renewed my subscription at around 250 bucks with a 15% discount code.

Thanks Varon, I plan on subscribing to the 1 year subscription tomorrow.

•••
Whats the difference between the paid and free version?

•••
Saves me a lot of time. I'll be renewing next year.

•••
mrizos said:
I'd like to know if it was worth your investment (paid for itself)?

It will. I could register many domains and these are all parked with Fab & DS, earning double digit figures.

How's that ?

•••
hmm.... do you sell or get profit or PPC from domain reg'd by wordtracker suggestion?

Last edited:
•••
Charley said:
It will. I could register many domains and these are all parked with Fab & DS, earning double digit figures.

How's that ?

nuff said. thx!

•••
Charley said:

How's that ?

Can someone pls explain wordtracker and how it may work in domain parking??

•••
I dunno; I tried it for a year and it didn't really do much for me that I didn't already know or couldn't get elsewhere. YMMV.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back