Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Wordpress help

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

amywilson

New Member
Impact
0
I was thinking of changing some of the pages into post on my site build with wordpress. I'm not sure will this affect the rankings of these pages.
Can someone help?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm no expert but I think losing a page and turning it into a post won't be as beneficial. It will drop off the front page at some point so lose value, and you will have also lost a top level page from your blog. Personally I wouldnt do it unless absolutely necessary for some reason.

Anyone feel free to correct me..
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back