Domain Empire

top Women are CRAZY about this cellulite thing. Ask them! AntiCellulite.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Up for sale is AntiCellulite.com (Anti Cellulite) domain name.

First of all, what is cellulite?
"Cellulite describes a condition that is claimed to occur in most women, where the skin of the lower limbs, abdomen, and pelvic region becomes dimpled after puberty." - Wikipedia. Here is a photo of cellulite.

Also there is a huge search volume for keyphrase "Anti Cellulite" according to Google, approx. 165,000 in November alone and 110,000 on average per month. These are high paying keywords also to be mentioned.

AntiCellulite.com has some nice rankings in all major search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing) already for few months, up and down, but always in high positions.

Searches for "Anti Cellulite" increases year after year. Please take a look on data by Google Insights for Search. That's huge potential for the future.

Just for fun, here is an appraisal by EstiBot. Currently the domain is appraised at USD 31,000.

And here are some quotation from NYTimes.com I found on Fashion & Style section.
"In 2008, 40 percent more anti-cellulite creams were introduced than the previous year, said Taya Tomasello, a senior beauty analyst at Mintel, a market research firm."
and
"The market for anti-cellulite devices in the United States was more than $47 million in 2008, said Amy Krohn, a spokeswoman for the Millennium Research Group. It is projected to grow to $62 million by 2013."

I find that women are crazy about this cellulite thing ready to spend a lot of money to reduce its appearance.

According to NameBio, there was a sale of CelluliteRemoval.com domain for $10,000 on June 2008. From time to time I receive offers for AntiCellulite.com at Sedo or directly via email, the max being $2,600.

No doubts that AntiCellulite.com is a wonderful investment!

Your offers welcome! Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back