IT.COM

priced WisconsinRealtors.com $1.5k (Over $7k Estibot) Geo Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
WisconsinRealtors.com is the category defining realestate domain for the entire state of Wisconsin.
There are only 50 domains for *state*realtors.com in the entire world for the United States market.

There are thousands of realtors in the state of Wisconsin, USA.
1,700,000 results on Google for "Wisconsin Realtors".

Even a single lead for a home purchase made in Wisconsin because of this domain would pay itself over many times, this is a huge geographical realestate name that is sure to make a great investment.

One of only 50 domains like this.
The best real estate domain for the entire state.

Expires on March 26, 2016.
Domain is registered at GoDaddy and will be pushed to your account.

I accept DN.com or Ecop.com for secure transfer via Escrow, I will pay escrow fees.
Dn.com supports Paypal for payment.
-
Post SOLD and PM me to buy this rare domain!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think Realtors is a huge trademark issue or am i wrong?

•••
It's a very common North American dictionary term:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/realtor

I don't believe it to be a trademark issue, in the event it is or I receive a message from a trademark owner (which I never have) I would claim that it's a common use term for one who buys/sells houses in North America. Similar to how tissues are commonly referred to as "Kleenex" regardless of the brand.

•••
There are established sites on similar domains such as TexasRealtors.com and FloridaRealtors.com (redirects to FloridaRealtors.org)

•••
Realtors is a trademark and it has very strict guidelines:

http://www.realtor.org/letterlw.nsf/pages/TrademarkLogoInternet

Here is a brief list of the principal rules affecting use of the REALTOR® marks in domain names:

1. The term REALTOR®, whether used as part of a domain name or in some other fashion must refer to a member or a member's firm.

2. The term REALTOR® may not be used with descriptive words or phrases. For example, Number1realtor.com, numberone-realtor.com, chicagorealtors.org or realtorproperties.com are all incorrect.

3. The term REALTOR® should never be used to denote an occupation or business. Do not combine words like “your,” “my,” “our” or any descriptive words or phrases between your name and the membership mark. JaneDoeMyRealtor.com and YourChicagoRealtorJohnDoe.com are all examples of improper use.

4. For use as a domain name or e-mail address on the Internet the term REALTOR® does not need to be separated from the member's name or firm name with punctuation. For example, both johndoe-realtor.com and johndoerealtor.com would be correct uses of the term as a part of domain names and jdoe*[email protected] and [email protected] are both correct uses of the term as part of an e-mail address.

5. The REALTOR® block R logo should not be used as hypertext links at a web site as such uses can suggest an endorsement or recommendation of the linked site by your Association. The only exception would be to establish a link to the National Association's web site, REALTOR.org, or its official property listing site, REALTOR.com.

Last edited:
•••
Thread closed due to TM issue.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back