domain WirelessSpeakers.us

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sambtaylor

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this site and relatively new to the domain world. I'd like some help appraising a few domains. I have tried to use Estibot and found that it sometimes returns vastly different results for the same domain (I mean like thousands of dollars versus 80)!

So, any thoughts on these:

WirelessSpeakers.us
WinterBoots.us
STDclinics.org
ILoveBeer.us

Also, are these the kind of names that could be parked?

Thanks to all who respond,
Sam
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Would love a reply?

I'd really love a reply from someone. Any appraisals of any of these? Also, can anyone tell me how reliable estibot estimations are? And why the same search can cough up different results?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back