NameSilo

Wire transfer to Snapnames from India

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am trying to make an wire transfer from India to Snapnames.com of about $2000 for a domain name I won in a private auction in there. After so many fights, in the end it has come to one unsolvable (for the time being) problem. My name in my pan card is not complete :( It only bears my First name thanks to the auditor who helped me get the pan card. The manager in the ICICI bank doesn't allow me to send if I don't have the pan card details in my bank account. And then the guy who updates the pan card info in bank accounts don't let me insert my pan card details because the pan card doesn't have my last name. Does anyone know a solution to come out of this hell? I really want the domain name and it's already too late :( I asked a new auditor about rectifying the pan card. He said it will take about 21 working days for the new pan card to arrive!

Regards,
Patir

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Get someone else who has a PAN card and the bank account in the same name to wire the funds to SnapNames. I don't think it matters who sends the money as long as the wire instructions clearly state the purpose and on whose behalf the money is being wired. :imho:

Good luck!

•••
Another solution is to find some one who has a credit card and pay snapnames through the credit card and later pay the credit card holder in cash.

•••
I already requested them to allow me to pay with a credit card. But since I am a new customer in their system, I am asked to pay with a wire transfer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back