domain winereviewed.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thefootballmaniac

Established Member
Impact
0
I purchased this domain name the other day for a friend and he backed out of the project..

so... I just want to sell it and wanted to get an idea
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
reg fee
 
0
•••
I'm sorry I don't know what reg fee means?
 
0
•••
That means it's only worth the registration fee, rather than having any actual value on top of that (in his opinion).
 
0
•••
ahh... Duh. Thank you. So what would be your opinion?
 
0
•••
Its not that bad of a domain name. But, there is going to be little value in this. Perhaps $10-15 wholesale. The next problem? You've got privacy on the domain - if in fact someone did want it, how would they contact you?
 
0
•••
^^ wow - I never thought about it like that. I never really had intentions of selling it so I didn't think the "privacy" would hurt me like this.

I guess I'll just let it expire.

Thanks for your time. =)
 
0
•••
Spade said:
The next problem? You've got privacy on the domain - if in fact someone did want it, how would they contact you?


email

I would guess that the majority of inquiries come via email? Is this not the case??

(sorry not attempting to hijack your thread football)
 
0
•••
notlikeyou said:
email

I would guess that the majority of inquiries come via email? Is this not the case??

(sorry not attempting to hijack your thread football)

Most people wont bother with the proxy email addresses. Not only that, but if his friend regged the domain name - I doubt they updated the proxy info.
 
0
•••
Hi... I just wanted to get a second opinion before I throw this domain up for sale so I knew what to expect. Thank you for your time.
 
0
•••
Reg. fee+/- ... "past tense" is problematic, IMHO. :blink:

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Just curious why "past tense" would be problematic? (just for future purchases)
 
0
•••
thefootballmaniac said:
Just curious why "past tense" would be problematic? (just for future purchases)

When compared with, say ... (if you're developing) ... WineReviews.com, for instance! :music: :imho:

Confusion, branding difficulties, loss of traffic, etc. ... can you see? :guilty:
Just my two sense.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back