Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please help with appraising cu.ly

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

vinuth_m

New Member
Impact
0
I have a very short 2 letter domain name: cu.ly (total only 5 chars)

I had purchased this for a personal project which was about a closed group link sharing back in the days when link sharing services were looking for short domain names. But I abandoned that project due to several other reasons. Now I want to sell this domain to get some money to invest in the current project I'm working on.


I have listed this on sedo for quite sometime now, but no responses.

I believe this is a very good domain name.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
IMO it could be around high $xxx.
but for end user it could be mid $xxxx.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back