Dynadot

Windows Server help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I need someone to help me out with setting up email accounts with my windows server. it is a 2003 windows serve with no cpanel and one web site running on it. I will be happy to pay for the help and the setting up of a few emails for the site. just PM Me if you have exp in this.
Thanks
Sean

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
have but i dont understand much of it and id rather spend my time working on the sites instead of worrying about this so yeah..

•••
Do you keep in mind any company?

•••
A company? I just need someone to set up emails on the windows server and teach me how to add others and then check it thats all. I am willing to pay a small fee for anyone that has worked with a windows server before. The site running on it is iloveclicks.com

•••
PM sent to you with an inquiry.

stockhola said:
A company? I just need someone to set up emails on the windows server and teach me how to add others and then check it thats all. I am willing to pay a small fee for anyone that has worked with a windows server before. The site running on it is iloveclicks.com

•••
Still looking for someone if anyones up for it.

•••
If you dump windows and get Linux with the non-retarded side of the web community, I'll help you out.

Bruce

•••
I cant do that the script for the site is written to run on a windows server. I already have a linux server which i know how to set everything up. its the new windows server I do not fully understand yet and need help setting up. SO ANYONE with windows server exp. such as setting up emails etc. Hit me up and I will pay for the help.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back