NameSilo

Will this work ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kozey11

Established Member
Impact
Okay so i looked up a an expired domain and it supposedly has 90,000 google searches.
The domain name is nickiminajhot.com
Not exactly premiuim but i can see thousands of horny teenage males typing this in their search bar.

Now what if i purchase it and park it, i'm assuming i'd get at least half of 90,000 searches to my parked page.

Am i right or wrong? Is this possible ? And if it is can you give me an advice? Experienced domainers only please

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
typically parked pages don't get indexed these days. i wouldn't waste my money. the domain is dud.

•••
Okay so i looked up a an expired domain and it supposedly has 90,000 google searches.
The domain name is nickiminajhot.com
Not exactly premiuim but i can see thousands of horny teenage males typing this in their search bar.

Now what if i purchase it and park it, i'm assuming i'd get at least half of 90,000 searches to my parked page.

Am i right or wrong? Is this possible ? And if it is can you give me an advice? Experienced domainers only please

Thanks

:talk:

Hi

you, like so many others...

are confusing google search results, with the ACTUAL number of visitors the domain will receive.

google search volume DOES NOT equal the amount of ACTUAL visitors or traffic, your domain will receive.

imo...

•••
agree with Jason...nobody would use the combination Nicki Minaje Hot...

•••
So parking is dead then? Someone just said to me that parking pages don't usually get indexed

•••
assume your domain doesnt have trademark issues:

parking may work for domains with decent type-in-traffic
you can of course benefit from a high search volume domain if you develop it and provide the site with some degree of rich, unique content.

Last edited:
•••
Also think of it from a user's point of view.

If someone wants to see sexy pictures of nicki mina they can type in google something real quick like "nicki mina hot" and get a list of web pages with nicki mina pictures.

"nicki mina hot" just a fast conduit to the page index(Not to mention they want to do a google image search anyways), and it doesn't matter if its "nicki mina hot" or "nicki mina sexy" or "nicki mina pics" (even reversed order) anything keywords like this will get to nicki mina pictures 100%

But to type it in a browser address bar is a whole different situation. Because its going to one specific site page and thats it. And its a site nobody knows. This procedure lends to practically 100% failure to produce nicki pics and a time waster, and users know this. .

And even if the parked domain gets index, practically the whole world will be above it in rank.

So thinking you will 'own' a portion of nicki mina hot searches is really off the mark.

•••
Google search gives you a search results page on Google. That doesn't represent people directly typing in the domain in the browser bar + whoever actually clicks on your domain from the search results. There is no correlation to the two results. And it is correct that parked domains don't get listed in the search results. So you are left with the visitors who directly type in the domain, as there will be no search result visitors.

•••
I don't know why anyone would want to see a parked page.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

So you are left with the visitors who directly type in the domain, as there will be no search result visitors.
If you are using a modern day browser, typing the domain in the address bar actually inserts that type-in you made into your default search engine.

•••
assume your domain doesnt have trademark issues:

parking may work for domains with decent type-in-traffic
you can of course benefit from a high search volume domain if you develop it and provide the site with some degree of rich, unique content.

hmmmmm i like the sound of that

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back