Dynadot

Will impressions help page rank?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Not sure why they would but I can send out as many impressions as I want to.

Are they good for anything?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No it will not help pagerank.

No is an English word indicating rejection or disagreement, or making a negative response or exclamation. It is the opposite of Yes.

Moreover I think if you artificially keep sending impressions then someday you might get caught and you will be banned for nothing.

•••
Its all about link popularity and the quality of the links.

•••
-Nick- said:
Moreover I think if you artificially keep sending impressions then someday you might get caught and you will be banned for nothing.

I'm not sending any impressions as I stated above (I don't know why it would)

I don't have anything worth sending them to and if it doesn't help then what's the point?

I have heard of getting paid for them but not sure why anyone would want them since they bring no revenue.

Get banned from what?

I honestly just want to know if they are good for anything? These are just impressions not visitors.

The only site I have right now If you can call it that is www.TwilightResearch.com and all though Alexa doesn't rank it the last time I checked It was getting upwards of 100 visits per day which is plenty for someone that doesn't fool with it but maybe once per month.

How I found out it was getting visits was when I accidently changed the NS to a parking company when I switched 280 or so others. I didn't know anyone was visiting it until then.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back