IT.COM

Youtube channel name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hi guys, i have very good youtube channel name. Can I accept them as domains?

i m not sure but i want to sell them. what is your idea?

best regards.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello. I'm unsure what you mean about accepting them as domains?

They aren't domains, but a good one could be useful.

Last edited:
•••
Hello. I'm unsure what you mean about accepting them as domains?

They aren't domains, but a good one could be useful.

yes i know not same domain but i thing good channel name very good for easy remember like good domain name.

i have @3370 and same channel name. and i cant see anywhere for selling. 4 number channel name i think valuable 😅

•••
Nice. I'm not sure if they have any worth tbh. I haven't looked, but I'd be interested to know. I have a few short ones (3 letters).

•••
Nice. I'm not sure if they have any worth tbh. I haven't looked, but I'd be interested to know. I have a few short ones (3 letters).

haha you register like me and its good i think very good maybe little future but good :)

•••
Haha. Yes, it's in my nature to get in as early as possible to these things 😁

•••
many channels and blogers have channels name like domain and without domains and lost traffic

•••
Just start posting creative and engaging content/vlogs/videos. Frankly, name is not priority.

Last edited:
•••
Youtube handles can't be traded between Google accounts.

If I unregister a handle it will take roughly a month before that handle is available to other people (I will still be able to re-register it though).

So, yeah, they're worthless.

Last edited:
•••
Youtube handles can't be traded between Google accounts.

If I unregister a handle it will take roughly a month before that handle is available to other people (I will still be able to re-register it though).

So, yeah, they're worthless.
Not really worthless. Many channels have been bought and sold. Smosh being one of them.

•••
It would have more value if you have the com domain and offer the handle as a free gift, and note to buyer if you buy our domain name we gift you Youtube handle, something like that.
I m not sure if to sell handles is allowed per Youtube policy, but I would be cautious.

•••
Not really worthless. Many channels have been bought and sold. Smosh being one of them.
I was under the impression that you're not allowed to sell your channel, but I can't find anything to support that. That said, you wouldn't be able to transfer individual handles from one Google account to another.

•••
I was under the impression that you're not allowed to sell your channel, but I can't find anything to support that. That said, you wouldn't be able to transfer individual handles from one Google account to another.
Google says otherwise. You can move a channel from one email to another.

•••
Google says otherwise. You can move a channel from one email to another.
I literally tried this a year ago.

I deleted a handle, to then register it with another account. It didn't work. I then deleted the old account, and the handle still wasn't available. In fact it took weeks before I could register the handle with my new account.

And I do not know of any options to transfer a handle from one account to another.

•••
I literally tried this a year ago.

I deleted a handle, to then register it with another account. It didn't work. I then deleted the old account, and the handle still wasn't available. In fact it took weeks before I could register the handle with my new account.

And I do not know of any options to transfer a handle from one account to another.
Change the email on the account. That's how.

•••
Change the email on the account. That's how.
That I get, but then you're trading all the handles on that account.

I have four good handles on my account. If I just wanted to sell one, how would I go about that?

•••
That I get, but then you're trading all the handles on that account.

I have four good handles on my account. If I just wanted to sell one, how would I go about that?
Yeah, not the best. I'm not sure 😀

•••
Most of youtubers dont care about the branding or naming.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back