Dynadot

domain Wildfire help(.) org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tom_Collins

Established Member
Impact
I handregged this due to increasing number of wildfires in the region where I am (AB, Canada).

It is getting out of hand, and it seems every year more and more people are affected by wild fires.

I was thinking to develop this as an informational website, just don't have time at the moment.

Want to see how much the domain itself be valued at. Not to sound greedy, as I only want government agencies and/or non-profit organizations to purchase this for a 'reasonable' price.

Appreciate any help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I handregged this due to increasing number of wildfires in the region where I am (AB, Canada).

It is getting out of hand, and it seems every year more and more people are affected by wild fires.

I was thinking to develop this as an informational website, just don't have time at the moment.

Want to see how much the domain itself be valued at. Not to sound greedy, as I only want government agencies and/or non-profit organizations to purchase this for a 'reasonable' price.

Appreciate any help.
I you wanted to develop to help and intend it for non-profits and don’t want to make money maybe you sell it at reg fee + amazing karma for life ;)

•••
I recall a site called tomnod which used crowd sourced satellite imaging. Good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back