Dynadot

Wild West Account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Do I have to buy a $99 account with WW in order to be able to buy a name reg'd with WW & push it. Do they not have a free account?
Anyone know? I have been to the site but all I see there is for paid accounts.

Thanks
Jim

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure jay - but I think The seller should be able to set up an account for you. Also it is part of the Godaddy Company I think .... Maybe it can be pushed between the two ???

Any One Know for sure ?

•••
I'm thinking the same thing too, I'm not to sure really how it works. But your best bet would be to e-mail support and get some answers from GoDaddy and etc.

•••
I was having this problem when I bought a domain, and I had the person who owned the domain before me set me up an account for free.

•••
You can set up your own free account and have domains pushed. Which WW registrar are you looking at?

•••
You can set up your free account with any WWD reseller, plenty of them over the net, I could post you URL for free reg from my reseller account, but i think it is not allowed here. Basically you have to go into the 'My Account' section, Login page, there you will find the link for creating new account.

•••
all4cost said:
I'm not sure jay - but I think The seller should be able to set up an account for you. Also it is part of the Godaddy Company I think .... Maybe it can be pushed between the two ???

Any One Know for sure ?

Actually, Godaddy and WWD while being under the same umbrella are seperate registrars. Add to that you can't push a domain from one WWD reseller to another....it's transferring as per usual..... bit of a bug IMO.

•••
Thanks for all the help guys...I do appreciate it.
I was just having a brain cramp...I looked up the whois on some names I was making an offer on.
It said Wild West was registrar...never dawned on me that they put Wild West in even when it is a Wild West reseller.....DUH!...did I feel like a dummy...
Sorry to waste your time on my temporary (I hope) lunacy!

Again thanks for jumping in for the assist...
Jim

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back