NameSilo

domain wikireefer.com, wikibudz.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

digitalrealestate

Impact
Greetings, All
What do the wisemen think? my benefactors invests in futures and I have my methods of calculating, by my future calculations these domains will be increase at an average of 84 percent per year and that is a conservative estimate (this figure will continually rise at 30 % per year looking at future trends, increasing indefinitely) if you were to look at web space as real estate it is certain that there will come a time in the near future when digital real estate equals its physical counterpart and surpasses it (which has already happened) unless the domain is completely irrelevant like some physical real estate is.

This can be applied to all things ie; when credit cards replaced cash, tapes replaced cds and evolved into mp3s, and so on. Of course, you must take the company or potential clients that buy this real estate into account and how much the name resonates with their brand into consideration when making predictions (at the current time and the near future), not to mention, several other factors.

Please feel free to chime in, wise opinions are always valued. What about cryptoherbalist.com a fusion of two trends.... I would appreciate all predictions

All the best

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how about kushsavant.com or ethereumsavant.com? digitalcoinery.com, doctorkushman.com or litecoingenie.com..... regulatedcryptos.com what are your calculations?

Last edited:
•••
how about kushsavant.com or ethereumsavant.com? digitalcoinery.com, doctorkushman.com or litecoingenie.com..... regulatedcryptos.com what are your calculations?
Are you selling domains ? :xf.confused:

Seems most of your "appraisals" offer alternative domains to buy. Why are you doing that ?

•••
No.... they are more like investments.... i invest in futures...l I just wanted to know what peoples calculations were... They are usually much better than appraisals

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back