Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain RealEstateArgus.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sOliver

Established Member
Impact
151
Ok I was quite surprised to see that this domain was still available ..
Argus is a well known software in the real estate sector.

Well I came up with that idea when I read about argus and when I saw that there's a realestate "trend" at dnjournal.

google results for real estate argus: ~1,7million
google results for "real estate argus" ~319

I didn't do that much research but people are searching for that term (OVT source) as well.

Well I had the end-user in mind when I regged it, simply because argus is a term that fits good to the real estate sector.

Any input appreciated, thanks
Oliver
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I do not know, it does not appear there is wordtracker/ovt. Very low frequency..potential to end-users only, resellers could pay low$XX. :tu:
 
1
•••
Argus is trade marked, dont know the particulars

ArgusRealEstate.com would be the prefered name, its parked and probaly be aquired by Argus before your secondary name.

Looks like a tough name to make money on, if Argus has a Trade Mark assocated with real estate they woundnt like you selling them a name they think is already theirs. And even if it wasnt trade marked by this Argus they problaty would want ArgusRealEstate.com. The person that has it now would probaly gladly sell to a sowtware company.
 
1
•••
I would say $0. It is not good.

IMO

Good luck though!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back