domain wiChoices.com - Appraisal please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sleeperZZ

Established Member
Impact
1
wiChoices.com

Any thoughts as to whether this would be a worthwhile Wireless domain name? Unfortunately the wi seems to associate itself with Wisconsin and not Wireless. Do you think that hurts the name? I just purchased as a new reg.....

Did I waste my money?

I also picked up wiChoice.com

Thanks in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back