Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain appraisal for webunplugged.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
I got got a low paid appraisal evaluation for this one, but I think it's catchy: Good name for any wireless web business.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Average name ... Mid $xx IMO
 
0
•••
high xx$ undev :imho:

Petter B-)
 
0
•••
low $xx - mid $xx IMHO
 
0
•••
low $xx
 
0
•••
I agree, its kinda catchy, made me think Wireless Internet ( via Satellite ) Provider.
 
0
•••
Questions about abbreviations, comments...

Thanks, everybody. I'm not in this to get rich quick (although I'd take it!). The appraisal process remains a bit mysterious to me, although those offered here have been lower than any of the paid or free appraisals elsewhere. Why is that? Just curious... I have no problem with hanging onto names I think will appreciate in value with time... Also, does $xx mean up to a hundred bucks?
 
0
•••
low to mid xx :imho:
 
0
•••
Mid $xx
 
0
•••
Very nice domain! Its very nice, and easy! .. High $xx! Good luck!
 
0
•••
Hi Zach, thanks for the reply. Question: What does $xx mean? Thanks.
 
0
•••
mauidick said:
Hi Zach, thanks for the reply. Question: What does $xx mean? Thanks.

Anywhere from $10 to $99
 
0
•••
mid $xx
 
0
•••
mauidick said:
Also, does $xx mean up to a hundred bucks?

No way. I'm sorry :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back