NameSilo

Whypark or noomle

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

which one have you had more success with?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Noomle

votes
    66.7%
  • Whypark

votes
    33.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
I currently have quite a few names with parked and fabulous and Im thinking of moving away from traditional PPC sites. Ive heard alot about whypark and noomle and Im not sure which one I should try first. Any suggestions between the two or another non-traditional type site?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am not sure about whypark but I have 5 names with Noomle. Great support, great community and many many pros (like being indexed by Google in a week, flexibility in adding content and many more)

•••
Noomle has great support. You can visit the forum and sign up for free and the service is also free. They have a large number of templates to choose from and you find your own articles to set up on your sites. Ad provider placement is very simple with a copy and paste format with many ad providers to choose from. The sites are indexed appropriately with proper seo. Thanks to the founder of Noomle, it is constantly improving and he has a very hands on approach and has built this platform around the input and needs of the members. Overall, Noomle is very user friendly with a small learning curve and great support in the forum.

WhyPark also has a free level which is easy to set up a domain with no learning curve. You pick from the basic templates and plug in your keywords. Very easy! Whypark free service includes articles. With the paid service ($10 a month) you get great upgrades. You can use your own ad providers, you get better articles, and you have complete control over the layout of your site. You also get a huge number of templates. The support can be found here in this forum. L2 has a noggin of knowledge. He doesn't mind sharing it and I would recommend using one of his referral links to Whypark and he might share some tips and tricks with you. Overall, there is no learning curve on the free membership, but there is knowledge of html needed if you want to completely customize your site on the paid but that can be the fun in it if you have the time.

I personally like both for different reasons, but at this point I have had better success monetarily with Noomle. I'm sure others have had similar success with Whypark. Good luck to you.

You should add a poll to this thread :)

Last edited:
•••
I dont have any with whypark and even though I am sure they are good, I love noomle. The support is second to none the forum is full of advice and information and flexability of development is great..

•••
Do you have your own Adsense or YPN account?

I ask because with Noomle (they've been getting great reviews), you need your own Adsense or YPN to monetize your sites.

With Whypark (which also receives great reviews), you don't need a YPN or Adsense account - they include their Yahoo Ad Feed for free.

Both services don't cost anything to join (which is a good thing).

L2

Great point L2. With Whypark you don't have to worry about your own ad feeds. They simply take care of it and you can get paid by Paypal. In a nutshell Whypark is same as that of parking with the luxury of free hosting for your sites.

Noomle is also great if you can manage the ad feeds.

•••
I like them both but I am earning more money from the Noomle platform using my own AdSense account. (Based on my own experience)

Both services are "free" but with Noomle you need to make a contribution to get the newer templates. The free WhyPark version is very limited and you will have to upgrade to the enhanced plan or the managed account if you want to do good.

If you have a lot of domain names WP is easier to set them up.

If you have names doing well at Parked or Fabulous I would leave them alone. I moved my names that were not making money to Noomle and WP. Works better then traditional parking for certain domains.

Last edited:
•••
One more difference is the site "content" between the two.

Noomle doesn't supply any content and requires "custom content". Whypark does supply all content and also gives you the option to add your own custom content if you wish.

For me (and I only speak for myself), when trying to develop 500 plus websites, I like the fact I don't have to write or buy any content, nor do I risk my own Adsense or YPN at Whypark.

Those two items in themselves are deal breakers/makers for me.

L2

You are right L2. I would suggest you to write a blog post(if time permits) comparing the different features between Noomle & Whypark. I am sure many would love it.

•••
One more difference is the site "content" between the two.

Noomle doesn't supply any content and requires "custom content". Whypark does supply all content and also gives you the option to add your own custom content if you wish.

For me (and I only speak for myself), when trying to develop 500 plus websites, I like the fact I don't have to write or buy any content, nor do I risk my own Adsense or YPN at Whypark.

Those two items in themselves are deal breakers/makers for me.

L2

Exactly what I would have typed had L2 not gotten here first (except I have - I dunno - something over 1400 domains - way too many to develop content for)

I've had issues with WP in the past, but I feel a lot more comfortable with them now that they are under the aegis (look it up) of Parked.

•••
For me Noomle is far better.

I personally believe if product is good it will fly.
Parked.com is good if you have good domain name, and their payout is one of the best.
Between Noomle and whypark, clearly noomle wins because I have started utilizing all my .info, .ws, .me extension. I am using my adsense account and they all make some money.

so I am happy with noomle for now. I do have account with whypark but so far no great revenue to speak about.

I am sure there are winners with whypark. You stick to the once you succeed with.

Sid

•••
Noomle by a long shot IMO, The owner-founder and developer are second to none, The platform is only getting better and better, Go Noomle!!!!!

•••
I would definitely recommend Noomle.. Been testing them out on a few names and noomle brings traffic.. Whypark kills it..

Also noomle does provide content.. They just require you to set it up and select it yourself.. They have an inhouse article database which you can use as you see fit.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back