Domain Empire

Whypark.com Anyone heard of them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I saw an ad for then and they charge $99 to host as many as 100 domains that you can add your adsense code into and collect money. basically put up a quick site to get ranked. I may try them but want to see if others have already.....

Anyone??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had a thread on whypark somewhere on this forum. Anyway, I am one of the old whypark fans. I'm doing decently well and very happy with the results. All my domains are on whypark with the exception of typo domains.

•••
Ok if you can find the link please post.....anyone else??

BTW did we join at the same time?? were so close in post and start date :hehe:

•••
I have a couple names with them,

I only have 1 name parked anywhere else in the same niche but why park seems to be better (for the very small amount of uniques/click anyway)

Pretty simple to setup and saves sometime by doing it all itself.

Worth a try if you have the money to spend on it.

•••
Yea maybe may 1st I will but still would like to hear more stories....At least from what I read you can now promote your sites via the search engines which would be good

•••
•••
Thanks Gilsan.

I had been yelling around about whypark for a long time ...lol...and decided to give it a break. As of now, I have more than a "break even" on all my domains with WP except for 3-4 of them. I think the only thing that deters people is the $99 figure. Anyway, I have all my selective domains with WP. I have my typos still parked with other parking companies, simply because I dont intend to develop them and there is very less developing scope.

WP does not give you instant results like a parked page. You have to give it time..like around 1-2 months for the pages to get indexed and traffic to actually start arriving. But the good part is that, for the first time, I am seeing returning visitors on some of my sites. You also have to spend some time with your keywords. I earlier tried adsense together with clickbank. But I'm now using only adsense. Click Bank wasn't giving me good results.

Best thing here is that, you have made an investment for a lifetime.These sites keep getting traffic over and over again. My goal is to have a selected portfolio of 100 domains with WP which in the months to come will surely make me a 100 bucks a day. Thats enough for me. My typos would supplement from parked income on the other side.

It is also helping me create 100 domains with solid proven traffic which can easily be sold later, whenever needed. I'm estimating each of my domains to be worth atleast 250 bucks by now, considering the developing traffic. One of my domains is already worth 2K bucks. I'm satisfied.

For parking, I think Parking Panel is looking very promising. :)

•••
If anyone wants to write an article or guide about whypark please let me know. Would like it to be atleast two pages. Thanks!

•••
Hi,

Did you read Varon´s Domain-Parking-Monetizing.Com ?

You'll find it interesting.

Regards
GIL

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back