Dynadot

Anyone Heard Of EyeEarn?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
http://www.eyeearn.com/
are they really paying as they claim to be? anyone here got paid already?
pls. share you experience with them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
eyeearn

Hi Weblord,
The EyeEarn program just launched on January 2. Commission checks will go out in mid February. Check out my blog. I will be reporting my real results with the program.
Thanks,

•••
thanks for the quick feedback/updated. Kindly update this thread when you got paid with them so i know what to do.
i try to be updated with this new affiliate programs.
dhop1942 said:
Hi Weblord,
The EyeEarn program just launched on January 2. Commission checks will go out in mid February. Check out my blog. I will be reporting my real results with the program.
Thanks,

•••
Interesting, I cant wait for the report. Checking it right now. Thanks.

•••
sounds like mlm

digital_slump said:
Interesting, I cant wait for the report. Checking it right now. Thanks.

•••
looks like you can do nothing and get paid for it... since it is just a rev share pool they pay everyone from... no way of tracking right?

•••
happyhappy said:
looks like you can do nothing and get paid for it... since it is just a rev share pool they pay everyone from... no way of tracking right?

i don't think its that easy..

•••
Please explain how it is different?

Here is an excerpt from their site

"Once you've activated your EyeEarn account, you'll start to receive a portion of all the revenues being generated by the worldwide EyeEarn network. This includes a share of all sales being generated at MaxMalls dot com"
eljefe said:
i don't think its that easy..

•••
they can only do that if you have to pay a certain amount.

•••
Yes you will have to buy their promotional package and market for them... I have a felling the company will benefit most.. just my opinion
weblord said:
they can only do that if you have to pay a certain amount.

•••
EyeEarn updates

Hi All,
Please read my latest post about EyeEarn.
Thanks,
Don

•••
is that you on the right column of your blog?
for now i will delay joining this program, i want free affiliate programs atm to promote and earn not the other way around.

dhop1942 said:
Hi All,
Please read my latest post about EyeEarn.
Thanks,
Don

•••
Guess I will wait and watch for some more time...

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back