IT.COM

status-resolved Why was this thread moved?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you Brad, I greatly appreciate how supportive you are being with helping to find a resolution/ answers in this matter.

•••
Thank you Brad, I greatly appreciate how supportive you are being with helping to find a resolution/ answers in this matter.

No problem.

I am largely a GoDaddy supporter BTW. The vast majority of my portfolio is there.
However, this is a major potential security issue that needs to be looked into ASAP.

You can't have domains being transferred from accounts that did not list them, if that is indeed what happened in this case.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

After reviewing the thread we can see that a moderator team moved it from a general discussion forum to the marketplace review forum because it is reviewing the service they received from Godaddy & Afternic.

It's important that threads/topics go into the proper forum that best fits with the context of discussion. The moderator team was simply following policy when they moved the thread.

The thread starter can also try to reach out to a Godaddy/Afternic company representative on namePros directly for further assistance with their dispute in review.

For example:
Godaddy/Afternic - Joe Styler
Godaddy - Paul Nicks

@Joe Styler / @Paul Nicks

We hope that helps.

•••
We understand that there are times when certain threads should be given more visibility in the best interest of the community.

One idea is to have a scheduled move option that allows us to handle the report about its miscategorization without it actually being moved until the scheduled date.

Even better, a way for most content to be able to receive the same visibility based on community opinion, rather than the section in which it resides.

We’re thinking about a lot of ways to improve things like this, and we appreciate it when you take the time to make us aware of them in case we aren’t already.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back