IT.COM

question Why .VC domains selling so high? Venture Captial?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
This question is running through my mind lately, noticing a major increase in demand/value for .VC domains, is it because VC stands for Venture Capital?

Are there any venture capital firms start using .VC domains for their business sites?

Wondering how this increase in demand/value for .VC domains will positively impact domains such as VentureCapital.com, VC.com or so..

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$10,000 is high? How often does .vc sell

Last edited:
•••
i still think Climate.vc record sale comes from someone empowered by administration change. Climate # 1 now.

Last edited:
•••
i still think Climate.vc record sale comes from someone empowered by administration change. Climate # 1 now.
As you peeped people are even trying to register dot vc only because of this sale

•••
Hi
is it because VC stands for Venture Capital

it stands for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

but you know domainers..... :)

the increase has to follow the hype, cuz climate.vc is parked

imo....

Last edited:
•••
Hi

it stands for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

but you know domainers..... :)

the increase has to follow the hype

imo....
I swear to God I was about to reply to my self and ‘hype’ was a word I was gonna use

You cute biggie or something yes?

•••
Last edited:
•••
I also want a give a moment of silence to Vs.vc

•••
$10,000 is high? How often does .vc sell

Agree there have not been many high .vc sales. I sold IP.vc for $4,999 in 2020 and IP is a pretty solid LL it's not like it sold for $100,000.

•••
Agree there have not been many high .vc sales. I sold IP.vc for $4,999 in 2020 and IP is a pretty solid LL it's not like it sold for $100,000.
The way it’s going it might reach

•••
•••
It’s very irrelevant but we shall give the hype that it asks Craig

•••
I mean I**

The best thing about vc extension is that the letters on the keyboard are right next to each other ...and even that I don’t like

Last edited:
•••
It’s very irrelevant but we shall give the hype that it asks Craig

I think it is very relevant.

People read these posts and jump on the bandwagon without knowing all the facts.

•••
I think it is very relevant.

People read these posts and jump on the bandwagon without knowing all the facts.
I edited my post too I hate when I do it ..sorry 😘😘😘😘

•••
I personally know that .VC extension stands for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, however i was trying to understand is it being used by domainers or organizations as Venture Capital these days?

.vc domains being sold at $x,xxx - $xx,xxx range is not considered low, this is a sign that the market for .vc domains is extremely increasing its value.

We may see high xx,xxx or even low xxx,xxx .vc domain sale happening in the near future.

•••
I personally know that .VC extension stands for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, however i was trying to understand is it being used by domainers or organizations as Venture Capital these days?

.vc domains being sold at $x,xxx - $xx,xxx range is not considered low, this is a sign that the market for .vc domains is extremely increasing its value.

We may see high xx,xxx or even low xxx,xxx .vc domain sale happening in the near future.
It’s hard to say what further domains develop to but “VS.VC” is the one to remember

•••
the increase has to follow the hype, cuz climate.vc is parked
It was sold yesterday. Maybe we need to give them a bit of slack to get their site up?
Bob

•••
There are actually quite a few .vc names being actively used by venture capital companies.
Do a site:.vc Google search to bring up many. (5 million + results, but many duplicates)
It is not in same league as .co or .io, but many operating sites.
Of course .vc can mean other things, virtual class, video conferencing, etc. and a few sites use it for other things, and of course the country region it is actually for.
Bob

Last edited:
•••
It was sold yesterday. Maybe we need to give them a bit of slack to get their site up?
Bob
knowing the crazy prices that domains go for on Park.io are we even sure this is an end user sale :xf.grin::xf.laugh:

•••
Exactly! A few days ago insurance.vc was on sale and it was available for 8.99$.
Just in few days, it jumped to 100$+ for no reason.
And I just checked after this post, its already registered

•••
Exactly! A few days ago insurance.vc was on sale and it was available for 8.99$.
Just in few days, it jumped to 100$+ for no reason.
And I just checked after this post, its already registered
I wonder if an error possible? The name was created in 2018, and continuously registered, according to WhoIs.

Last edited:
•••

It will come back down imo,
“near future”?

Last edited:
•••
As long as Bob ain’t attacking me I’m pretty kewl : )

•••
•••
Back