Read more . . .
- High Recall Value: The simpler and more direct the domain, the easier it is for customers to remember. This can directly translate to increased visitor traffic.
- Credibility Boost: A premium domain often gives your business an edge over competitors in terms of establishing instant credibility. A potential customer is more likely to trust “Books.com” over “MyOnlineBookstore123.com”.
- Effective PPC Campaigns: Short and straightforward domains are known to improve click-through rates in PPC campaigns. An easily comprehensible domain is more clickable in search engine results.
- Premium Domains are Assets: Just like real estate, premium domains can appreciate over time. If your business shifts direction or rebrands, you can always sell the domain often at a higher value.
- Reduction in Marketing Costs: An aptly named premium domain can reduce the amount of money you need to spend on other marketing activities, as the domain name itself can be self-explanatory and catchy.
- Global Appeal: Premium domains, especially those in .com, have a global appeal. They can be beneficial if you are planning to expand your business internationally.