IT.COM

Why Sedo verify the domains owned by me? Need help, thanks!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Today when i added some of my domains to my parking list in sedo,
two of them were forbidened to be sold,words displayed on the web page
are as below:

"We are currently verifying [?] the following domains:
mortgagelaonplace.com studentlaonconsolidator.com "

Is it because that the first domain is a typo of mortgageloanplace.com and the second domain is a typo of studentloanconsolidator.com?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So that u dont add someone else domains in your account. they verify name ownership. this they do in two ways.

First auto verify if the ns resolve to sedo. so if u have ns1.sedoparking.com it will go throught fast.

If this is not the case they will email to admin email of the name.

•••
Most of the time if your domains have sedo nameservers verification will take place automatically in a short time frame.

•••
Scorpio said:
So that u dont add someone else domains in your account. they verify name ownership. this they do in two ways.

First auto verify if the ns resolve to sedo. so if u have ns1.sedoparking.com it will go throught fast.

If this is not the case they will email to admin email of the name.

Thank you very much!

I think you are rigt, I registered the two domain names several hours ago and changed the ns,maybe they do not really take effect,though the whois information have been updated!

i used gmail as my domain register email and i am sure to miss the verification email of sedo,because they refuse hotmail and gmail,maybe i should delete the two names and readd them. :)

•••
To make the verification faster you can assign nameservers during registration. Most registrars, if not all allow you to do this during checkout.

Edit:
I think you could consider two word names instead three.

Last edited:
•••
If the domains were previously listed in Sedo, it may take awhile for them to be verified. If not, your domains should be verified within a day or two. :)

•••
All domain names pass now, nane server change take effect!

Thank you all very much ! :)

All domain names pass now, name server change take effect!

Thank you all very much ! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back