IT.COM

Why POOL sucks.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mr-x

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Besides the shady auctions, blind bidders and crappy service...

I recieved this letter from Pool.com today. I caught several domains when .EU was opened to the public.. I paid for them all but never got control of any of them.. Always some excuse or problem they had nothing to do with.

------

A little over a year ago, Pool.com successfully acquired the EU domains listed below on your behalf. These domains are currently being held in trust by Coursers UK on our behalf but they have not yet been paid for. If you still wish to retain these domains, please reply immediately along with instructions on how to bill you the initial acquisition cost of 60EU plus a 7.50EU renewal fee. If these domains are not paid for by July 21, 2008, we will attempt to re-auction them and those that do not sell will be deleted and returned to the registry.

If you have any questions you may reply to this email or contact [email protected]. We would be delighted to help you in any way we can.

Regards

Richard Schreier
Pool.com

Ref: Domain List

--------------------

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
tres said:
Besides the shady auctions, blind bidders and crappy service...

I recieved this letter from Pool.com today. I caught several domains when .EU was opened to the public.. I paid for them all but never got control of any of them.. Always some excuse or problem they had nothing to do with.
Auctioning domains was against the .eu rules from what I remember. Are you actually entitled to register a .eu domain (resident in the EU or having a business in the EU etc)? Perhaps you should forward this e-mail to Eurid (the .eu registry).

Regards...jmcc

•••
tres, I am the author of that email you received, if there is an error please email me and I will take care of it. We have experienced difficulty in the past trade EU domains to their reghtful owner when EU presence requirements are not met, this could be the reason you do not have control of the domains yet. Please get in touch asap and I will work through a resolution with you... Richard ([email protected])

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back