NameSilo

domain Why other domainers said my SMS.MS sucks?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
This year i got sms.ms ,and ask some advice from others ,they said to me it was useless

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will only advice you to stop hand regging and learn more from experience domainers first, look at their domain portfolio know what they are buying and what they are selling using namebio.com
Learn first before investing.

•••
I will only advice you to stop hand regging and learn more from experience domainers first, look at their domain portfolio know what they are buying and what they are selling using namebio.com
Learn first before investing.
you can say that again!

•••
This year i got sms.ms ,and ask some advice from others ,they said to me it was useless

It is a clever palindromic example but yearly renewal may be exhausting, the name is for a very specific end user in telco space, (cashed up and creative- hard to find in the one person as an outbound)

•••
It is a clever palindromic example but yearly renewal may be exhausting, the name is for a very specific end user in telco space, (cashed up and creative- hard to find in the one person as an outbound)
make sense!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back