IT.COM

question Why my website not show in search results in Google?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dheeresh Kumar

Impact
Hi Friends !! please help and suggest what to do..Why my website not show in search results in Google? Actually my website already index and there are no any error in website. We had check all things one thing also when i re-index website from google webmaster tool then website show in search results but after 2 days again not show in search results..please help thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is a new google algorithm update globally, many website deindexed , some new filtered apply to some website, especially for irrelevant website based google term.

•••
anything to do with G rating (going up) it takes time - once a site is indexed it can take months before it shows in search. Search for you full website +.com(or whatever) and review or whatever. You should see you site in search results there. Your not ranking for any keyword search so you find your site that way, right now. make sense?

Start SEOing or buying adds

Assuming your site has not "issues" that are causing a derank

•••
Sandbox..

Is The Term.. For This Phenomenon..

I Have Read On This Topic... Generally Going To Happen For Few Months When You Have Totally New Site...

It Is A Way For Search Software To Decide A) Are You Going To Be Around Long? Or Not B) SPAM CONTROL

Search Software Is Coded Allegedly To Stop New Sites From Delivery Lo-END EXperience To Regular Customers...

Such As... DWELL TIME... Quality Of Outgoing Links..Are You Using Enough Of Search-Company's Own Items Or Not... Etc...

Once Search-Software Sees Above Stuff IS AIGHT... You Allegedly Are Let Out Of This "Sandbox"... And..

Shown To The INTERNET To Test Your Bounce-Rate....

Ranking is Next...

Ranking Limits may NOW be Set By Search-Software Makers... And Company's Auditors called Manual Reviewers...

Web-Search For: "New Site Sandbox"..

Last edited:
•••
Maybe your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links. Typically it can take up to four weeks for it to begin to show up in search engine results.

•••
Yeah, it seems like they change algorithms every few months, isn't it?

•••
It must be something wrong with the algorithms. Google has recently updated them so this may be the case. I also advice you to check comments on your websites if you have them enabled. Perhaps there`s a lot iof spam there and that`s why you don`t get indexed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back