Domain Empire

discuss Why most people are in denial for Covid-19?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Surprisingly 90% of people I meet deny that we are in a middle of a pandemic! They either claim that the numbers are exaggerated and fabricated, or that it is not dangerous and just a flu, or that we are being lied to. The odd thing is that these ignorant claims were dominant at the beginning of the virus outbreak, then people became more aware and took it seriously and they were wearing masks and avoid gathering, but after 3 months everything was reveresed: people stopped wearing masks, gatherings returned and the ignorant claims mentioned above came back. Today I asked a supermarket owner why at the beginning of the pandemic you were wearing a mask and now not? He literally said to me "I was not convinced about this pandemic back then and not convinced now"

It seems that people just got bored and tired and just want to close their eyes and pretend that everything is fine to get back to normal life.

175960_4b1fe32301fd3a27690d86b746ffb75311.jpg

I am with reopening everything and going back to normal life, but we should do that responsibly by doing at least the bare minimum to slow down the virus spread. Recent studies showed that wearing a mask is a very effective measure, is that too much to ask? Or is it a torturous thing to do? Just put on a mask for God sake!

Two hairstylists who had coronavirus saw 140 clients. No new infections have been linked to the salon
Both stylists worked at the same Great Clips location in Springfield. The clients and the stylists all wore face coverings, and the salon had set up other measures such as social distancing of chairs
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/11/us/missouri-hairstylists-coronavirus-clients-trnd/index.html
"This is exciting news about the value of masking to prevent Covid-19," said Clay Goddard, the county's director of health.

Now restaurants are full of people with nobody wearing mask even waiters! And boom we are in a second virus outbreak wave already and it is not even autmn yet! All of that because of the number one most irritating thing in life which is "ignorance".

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that is pure conspiration fairy tales

actually, you should buy domain names.
or stocks

it looks to me, you are really good at predicting the future.

right
it's very easy to call everything we disagree with a conspiracy.
that is pure conspiration fairy tales

actually, you should buy domain names.
or stocks

it looks to me, you are really good at predicting the future.

yes and I predicted yer reaction too... so easy...

we all live in our own fairy tales... the only difference is some of us are aware of it and others aren't
... the world is one big mystery and unknown.. all of it... especially the parts we think are not... the key is an open mind.. without that we are dead.. zombies... or in words of einstein......."... to me it is enough to wonder at the secrets..."

so keep telling yerself u know it all ... call everything u disagree with a conspiracy theory... in the end a closed mind only hurts its owner....nobody else ...

•••
@alcy we agree or disagree on opinions not on facts. We should not have different opinions on facts.

Claims that are not supported by evidence are speculations not facts, conspiracy theory is believing in such claims without any supporting evidences.

•••
@alcy we agree or disagree on opinions not on facts. We should not have different opinions on facts.

Claims that are not supported by evidence are speculations not facts, conspiracy theory is believing in such claims without any supporting evidences.

Clearly, we have departed from the Age of Information to the Age of DisInformation - politicizing what has historically been a cycle of pandemic outbreaks.

https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/BLM8995439705?selected=BLM4418154385

•••
In my city, the situation is getting so bad, it is back to allocating Ventilators to younger people again. Many dead people, both covid as well as other ailments not able to get proper healthcare due to major hospitals dedicated to covid only.
The mental health of doctors are at all time. Imaging having to sign on a death warrant because there is not enough ventilators.
We don't deserve this.
And then for some people it is a Big lie that all Doctors of the world are in together.

•••
In my city, the situation is getting so bad, it is back to allocating Ventilators to younger people again. Many dead people, both covid as well as other ailments not able to get proper healthcare due to major hospitals dedicated to covid only.
The mental health of doctors are at all time. Imaging having to sign on a death warrant because there is not enough ventilators.
We don't deserve this.
And then for some people it is a Big lie that all Doctors of the world are in together.

Ventilators...and for young people? That's pretty contradictory to the earlier notions that ventilator resuscitation doesn't work and that young people are mostly immune. I'm not surprised, but I am dismayed.

•••
Ventilators...and for young people? That's pretty contradictory to the earlier notions that ventilator resuscitation doesn't work and that young people are mostly immune. I'm not surprised, but I am dismayed.

What a time to live in.
We expected flying cars in 2020 and see what we got lol

•••
•••
right
it's very easy to call everything we disagree with a conspiracy.

yes and I predicted yer reaction too... so easy...

we all live in our own fairy tales... the only difference is some of us are aware of it and others aren't
... the world is one big mystery and unknown.. all of it... especially the parts we think are not... the key is an open mind.. without that we are dead.. zombies... or in words of einstein......."... to me it is enough to wonder at the secrets..."

so keep telling yerself u know it all ... call everything u disagree with a conspiracy theory... in the end a closed mind only hurts its owner....nobody else ...

Hey Alcy.

this we can agree on.

The other post was pure fiction.

•••
We don't deserve this.

Anyone who thinks ventilators = good medicine is seriously confused.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but better to nip the cognitive dissonance in the butt now rather than burst your lungs with a ventilator later.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
the virus will mutate.. it already is...vaccines will not have much effect...

Sure it will. And how is that a problem? Read up on the 'regular' flu shot. The flu mutates every year, the vaccine is redesigned every year.

•••
Anyone who thinks ventilators = good medicine is seriously confused.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but better to nip the cognitive dissonance in the butt now rather than burst your lungs with a ventilator later.

It depends on what ventilator does..pushing air only?. Higher oxygen levels help against viral diseases, cancer etc. I may buy such a device if it works and has no side effects. Such a thing would be great in case of carbonmonoxide poisoning also. I have a simple ozone generator, it takes oxygene from air, and adds it to water, and that ozonated water can be drunk to get more oxygen into body. It is a healthy thing, but you need to avoid inhaling ozone in the air, and .. I suspect, the air neaby needs to be clean, otherwsie how can I know some toxins are not added to the water also. I think most people can be cured from corona and cancer with oxygen,.. but mainstream medicine doesn't use it, or it would be expensive. You can give someone helium gas using a ventilator, and although helium is not toxic, it would kill a person, because air needs to contain 20 percent oxygen... Also removing carbondioxide from lungs quickly would also kill an animal (and people), because it is used in breathing process, as a signaling molecule. So artificial fast breating is unhealthy, you can get oxygen faster, but not be able to use it. So,..a ventilator, whatever it is, needs to be used correctly , I think...

Last edited:
•••
Sure it will. And how is that a problem? Read up on the 'regular' flu shot. The flu mutates every year, the vaccine is redesigned every year.

I think, just like antivirus programs, older versions and new versions of the virus need to be taken into account. It is not like all coronaviruses mutate simultaneously, some may never mutate, or mutate differently than others.

Someone should invent corona-yoghurt, as an alternative to vaccine. Let good bacteria recognize corona first (?, for now just fiction).

I have an alternative (plan) to vaccines, get plasma from recovered people, and then get real corona,.. while that plasma provides temporary protection, let your body build its own antibodies, which would last for several months at least.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back