IT.COM

Why is Afternic not showing my BIN for my meta name listed?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Palinco

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
One of my meta names listed as BIN along others in Afternic is showing "May be for sale" " want to find out if this domain is for sale, Give us a call "
Others I listed same time have their BIN showing as set. Why is this name not showing the BIN? Should I change to another platform? It is a very good name and I see it as hot cake. Why is Afternic not showing the BIN I set?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it older than 60 days? Is it in review for compliance?

Meta is not really “hotcake” term right now.

Last edited:
•••
Is it older than 60 days? Is it in review for compliance?

Meta is not really “hotcake” term right now.
It is already listed, not in review. It is less than 60 days.

•••
One of my meta names listed as BIN along others in Afternic is showing "May be for sale" " want to find out if this domain is for sale, Give us a call "
Others I listed same time have their BIN showing as set. Why is this name not showing the BIN? Should I change to another platform? It is a very good name and I see it as hot cake. Why is Afternic not showing the BIN I set?
Hi @Palinco
Thanks for listing your domain at Afternic! Please reach out to Afternic's team via https://www.afternic.com/contact, where they will be able to help resolve this for you.

•••
It is already listed, not in review. It is less than 60 days.
It can’t be in fast transfer if its not above 60 days old. You can sell it but it won’t complete til its beyond 60 days.

•••
Read again

Last edited:
•••
I wasn't talking about fast transfer. I was saying the lander is not showing my domain is for sale and the BIN price. It says, Maybe it is for sale, and the need to call Afternic to find out.

It can’t be in fast transfer if its not above 60 days old. You can sell it but it won’t complete til its beyond 60 days.

•••

@Palinco - If the domain is active, it sounds like something may be interfering with the feed, which would result in the BIN price disappearing.

I would start by searching the name at Godaddy.

If you see any price other than the price you set at Afternic, that will most likely be the source of the problem. (More often than not, it's an old auction listing.)

If this is the case, you'll need to request it be removed.

Hope this helps.

•••
Thanks. This explains better.
@Palinco - If the domain is active, it sounds like something may be interfering with the feed, which would result in the BIN price disappearing.

I would start by searching the name at Godaddy.

If you see any price other than the price you set at Afternic, that will most likely be the source of the problem. (More often than not, it's an old auction listing.)

If this is the case, you'll need to request it be removed.

Hope this helps.

•••
It is already listed, not in review.

Are you basing that on the status column of the domain or just that the name appears in your domain list (because then it can be in review)?

Last edited:
•••
You need to set nameservers to ns1.afternic.com and ns2.afternic.com.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back