Why I like BargainDomains.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

infosec3

conversation.siTop Member
Impact
5,614
BargainDomains.com seems to be rising as a leader in the day to day domain auction market, and I believe there are good reasons for this. I have recently sold five domains at BargainDomains and the transactions have gone smoothly. Communication with both Francois Carrillo and with each seller has been great. Payment to my Paypal has been received within hours after I have pushed the domain name. Based on my experience, I plan to continue using this venue.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can second infosec3's conclusions about BargainDomains.com. It's worked for me in selling three domains at fair prices. Recommended.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back