Dynadot

domain Why I acquired NSLR.com ? could you appraisal it ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AK85

Top Member
Impact
Good morning!

Last night I acquired NSLR.com & honestly it was the most expensive 4L.com for me so far, but here's why I did it:

1. Pronounceable; it goes like ' neslar' or 'nisler'.
  2. Quad Chip; all 4 letters are Chinese premium.
  3. Quad Western; all the 4 letters are Western premium.
  4. the .net version was sold for $238 back in 2016 (more than the average 4L.com's nowadays!).
  5. estibot at $1,800.
  6. GoDaddy apprised it at $3,894.
Correct me if I am wrong. There are only 13x13x13x13 =28,561 4L.com domains that are both Chip & West premium out of about half a million! To be accurate only 6.25% of 4L.com are both Chip & Western premium letters.

I would like to know your takes on it based on these facts.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's not pronounceable. People should stop saying this. It has 4 consonants and no vowels. The fact that you can imagine it being pronounced in a certain way doesn't mean that it's pronounceable.

That being said, it's a pretty good 4L. Western quad premium and CHIP. You're looking at both markets so liquidity is increased. This is always good.

I agree that an expected price would be mid $xxxx
Thanks for your feedback. Pronounceable or not is very arguably issue so I won't discuss it.

•••
Thanks for your feedback. Pronounceable or not is very arguably issue so I won't discuss it.

I mean, not really. The english language defines pronounceable pretty clearly. Neva.com is pronounceable, nslr.com isn't. But it's still pretty good. It's a good domain to own.

•••
I mean, not really. The english language defines pronounceable pretty clearly. Neva.com is pronounceable, nslr.com isn't. But it's still pretty good. It's a good domain to own.
Thanks man and indeed you're right, some domains can be pronounceable in other languages & that's why it's a wide range.

•••
Pronounceables are hard to come by otherwise LLLL Pronounceables are love.
I have some semi Pronounceables
My worst is ozuq lol
My best is Lign
Khug also is one i have
I also like part abbreviation. Like this one.. SLR is popular camera term

U have Many western premiums

Last edited:
•••
Pronounceables are hard to come by otherwise LLLL Pronounceables are love.
I have some semi Pronounceables
My worst is ozuq lol
My best is Lign
Khug also is one i have
I also like part abbreviation. Like this one.. SLR is popular camera term

Many western premiums
Yeah it's a famous camera term indeed. Also a famous super car Mercedes Benz SLR brings back some good Forza memory lol

•••
I m not a camera geek. In fact i m a camidiot and nothing warms my ♥ than the camera phones taking great pics.
But SLR are out of fashion right? I don't know, but i hear youtubers talk about mirror less. But i m totally ignorant about cameras.

Fun fact: I was always a gadget freak and would nerd out on a lot of things but cameras would bore me silly. I even bought a high end nikon more. Than 20 years back but I coud never get past taking pics in auto focus and would mostly be borrowed by my friends much to my dad's displeasure. I must be the only person in the world who owned a Nikon SLR (it was the top end at that time) without extra lenses. I never bought a lens other than the one that came with it. It is still in my dad's house 😂😂😂

Afterwards i owned only digital auto shots hehe. Several. Olympus, Sony cybershot. I loved them. Never tried to buy an slr again. And now phone cameras oh my love.... 😄 😄 Now I won't ever need to learn a high end cameras.

•••
I m not a camera geek. In fact i m a camidiot and nothing warms my ♥ than the camera phones taking great pics.
But SLR are out of fashion right? I don't know, but i hear youtubers talk about mirror less. But i m totally ignorant about cameras.

Fun fact: I was always a gadget freak and would nerd out on a lot of things but cameras would bore me silly. I even bought a high end nikon more. Than 20 years back but I coud never get past taking pics in auto focus and would mostly be borrowed by my friends much to my dad's displeasure. I must be the only person in the world who owned a Nikon SLR (it was the top end at that time) without extra lenses. I never bought a lens other than the one that came with it. It is still in my dad's house 😂😂😂

Afterwards i owned only digital auto shots hehe. Several. Olympus, Sony cybershot. I loved them. Never tried to buy an slr again. And now phone cameras oh my love.... 😄 😄 Now I won't ever need to learn a high end cameras.
Cameras are not my thing tbh I know maybe 5% about them on a good day haha but I have a friend who is an experienced licensed photographer and that where the 5% came from 😅

I am into watches ⌚ but unfortunately SLR has nothing to do with them 😝

•••
Cameras are not my thing tbh I know maybe 5% about them on a good day haha but I have a friend who is an experienced licensed photographer and that where the 5% came from 😅

I am into watches ⌚ but unfortunately SLR has nothing to do with them 😝
Camera phones are for us haha

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back