Dynadot

debate Why .cx will be hyped 2020 and onwards.

NameSilo
Watch

Dosebuy

Page: Dosebuy.com Twitter: @dosebuyEstablished Member
Impact
Hi

Yesterday sold Betting.cx and Gambling.cx via the Sedo iGaming Auction. And I was disappointed by the ROI even though I regged them for $18 three months ago.

The final selling price was $460 and $400.

Why was I disappointed?

Because I am certain the .cx extension will ge the hype it deserves during 2020. Here is my main points why I have this positive outlook.

• Spending on Customer Experience Tech (CX) is prognosed to be $641 billion by 2022. Source: https://www.idc.com/getdoc.jsp?containerId=prUS45422819

• All big companies are securing their .cx Examples: Microsoft.cx, Amazon.cx, Mastercard.cx, Visa.cx, Netflix.cx and many more.

• Big companies like SAP ($25b revenue in 2018) is directing their Customer related topics to Enable.cx. Also big media powerhouses like CNBC is using the extension for their Customer related things (CNB.cx)

• Type in ”site:.cx customer” or ”site:.cx Crypto” and you will see hundreds of customer experience companies and Crypto companies already having developed sites tailored for the extension.

• The availability of strong keywords are rapidly decreasing, and therefore its just on the verge of being a solid aftermarket for the extension. And because of the above points, it will also be a vanity extension for big brands, in a way extensions like .io and .co never can be.

Please discuss these points, and come back with arguments both why you could see this happening, and why you cant see this happening.

Have a good one!

/Dose

Thanks Riz, JJ and TheWebBroker from the Domain Talk telegram group for putting some of these points into the light.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
no reported .cx sales on namebio for 2021........ouch

I'm still holding one domain in this extension -- contract

Will keep for a couple more years, but not holding my breath
Yeah, I have a few very good ideas but literally only see one sale for 2021, kinda sucks cuz it really is a useful extension for "Currency Exchange" or like others said Customer Experience.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back