Watch

mosaic

Account Closed
Impact
It is already 3:00 pm
M waiting for the deletion.
What's wrong with me?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They delete at 2 PM CT.

Its 1:46 CT Official Atomic Microsoft Time.

•••
o,i cannot understand the time.
i will keep on waiting till deletion happen.
can i get a software to coordinate with CT tiem?

So pity.the deletions have not happen yet.what shoud i do?

if i have no hope ,i have to sleep.

i wanna be crying.can any one help me out?thanks.

Last edited:
•••
well its between 2-4 pm ct actually. Depends on registrar. Good luck!

•••
And drops are sometimes late as well...

And just as a sidenote, the "good" domains will be grabbed by pool/snap/enom/etc.... So don't get your hopes up too high in advance :(

Best of luck, however :)

Thread moved to Domain Newbies, as well :)

Thanks,
Allan :gl:

•••
Use the Force Luke ..... Will them to be Dropped ...
:guilty:

Sorry - :hehe: As Allan stated already - Just because you want them to Drop - Doesn't mean they will - I'd say the majority of Desirable Domains +/- 95 % Will not Drop at all now - :o There are too many folks Grabbing them in Bulk now using the "snap" tools including larger companies with Endless Money Resources. Sad But True :(

Last edited:
•••
•••
A domain I wanted was supposed to drop yesterday (June 19th).

Whois.sc says:
"Status: PENDINGDELETE" and..
"No match for "******.net" in the registrar database.
Thank you for your patience while they work on fixing it.
The Name Intelligence Staff
Domain is available"

GoDaddy says:
"No match for "******.net" in the registrar database.

Registry Status: PENDINGDELETE"

Like I said, it was supposed to drop yesterday the 19th and it's anything but apparently.
When will it really be available?

Help appreciated.

•••
Looking into my crystal ball...

I see the best answer that any of us can give you (I think...)...

It reads....

S-O-O-N.... I-H-O-P-E

B-)

Honestly, things are screwy, have been, will continue to be. When your name shows that as the status, you need to hope that no traffic goes to the name, because someone is checking to see if they want to keep it or not, based on the traffic ;)

-Allan

•••
My bet is the name has been grabbed by pool or another backorder service.

•••
Why domains not deleted?

From the pool.com deleting list,i find some nice domains.
But i'v kept waiting for hours,but with time passed,the desired domains are not deleted.
what's wrong?

•••
•••
the domain will drop 5 days after the day it enters 'pending delete' status for verisign domains (com/net).
the whois will NOT be updated for 24-48 hours, so it will still show the old pending delete.

•••
From my experience, domain drops usually occur between 2pm and 2:30pm Eastern US Time.

•••
id just place a backorder and goto bed and let the backorder company handle if its a not too common domain that no1 else wants

•••
.us, .info & .biz 'allways drops' ive noticed at about 1:10pm eastern time. The .com, .net & .org changes a lot! Most near 3:00 pm eastern =]

•••
seeker said:
the domain will drop 5 days after the day it enters 'pending delete' status for verisign domains (com/net).
the whois will NOT be updated for 24-48 hours, so it will still show the old pending delete.
Does that still effect whether you can register it or not? Because a name I want CLEARLY should have been available by 3:00pm Eastern time today. And yet GoDaddy says it's registered still and when I check the whois (using GoDaddy) they say it's still in Pendingdelete.

If "yes" to my first question above, are some registrars faster than others at checking if pendingdelete names are available to register or not?

Please help.

•••
Now i decide to use emou drop club.But i don't know how to add my desired names (pending deleted).
can help?
my desired names were snapped by some registers.
can i snap some nice domains?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back