Dynadot

analysis Why will my domains not sale?!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I priced them reasonably at $20 each.

MechanicTools.net, WholesaleSupply.net, and BrandBeverages.com.​

And don't get me wrong, they are better than 90% of the crap you see for sale on here!

Slso I'd like to draw my attention to my pride and butter NoveltyGifts.net which has had multiple sales histories..

What am I doing wrong aggh.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMHO, a lot of people are waiting all the time, when will it be sold? Luck plays a role, but so does the way you look at domain names. Sometimes the domain name isn't about what you have, it's about seeing what others have? What are others going to buy?
Good luck at the end!

•••

Hi

if or since price is $20, which is close to cost of a hand registration...
then (to me)
you are equating the domains' value, with that of unregistered domains.

basically, you diminish most of their potential appeal, that they might get, without the price.

time, can also be a factor, but that's the gamble for the future.

imo....

•••
Because you set the reseller's price having the end user in mind. That's wrong.
Resellers don't see the value here because of names, end users - because of price.

•••

MechanicTools.net, WholesaleSupply.net, and BrandBeverages.com.​

And don't get me wrong, they are better than 90% of the crap you see for sale on here!

Slso I'd like to draw my attention to my pride and butter NoveltyGifts.net which has had multiple sales histories..

The market for .net just is not there. It sucks, but I have dropped almost all of my .net domains. The numbers just don't work well anymore. Best case, you get a mid XXX sale, but the STR and holding costs just make it unprofitable.
These are just some of the ones I am dropping or dropped already:
ArcheryEquipment.net
HalloweenContacts.net
ItalianCharms.net
oneq.net
AudioStore.net

Resellers are not buying them for the same reason. The numbers don't work.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back