Watch

Dmchaka

Established Member
Impact
My last 7 years:
• Woke up at 4am.
• Had a cold shower.
• Worked 26 hours every day.
• Practiced new breathing techniques. Why am I not a millionaire yet?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Why are you trying to be one?

Is it worth it, if that means 26h work per day?

•••
•••
•••
•••
The problem is you work 26 hours a day
What you should do is not working at all and look at Namepros screen 24 hours a day

•••
My last 7 years:
• Woke up at 4am.
• Had a cold shower.

"the best man is not he who has the most but who needs the least.

•••
"the best man is not he who has the most but who needs the least.
I love this. Another one i love is:
”Comparison is the thief of joy.”

Last edited:
•••
26 hours per day? It is less you should work still more.....

•••
My last 7 years:
• Woke up at 4am.
• Had a cold shower.

You need good luck. Millionaires are lucky rather than hard working persons. I know some millionaires in person. They are lucky people even in their routine daily life.

The things which are out of our control are more powerful than what we can control (e.g, working). Success rarely depends on working.

Last edited:
•••
You need good luck. Millionaires are lucky rather than hard working persons. I know some millionaires in person. They are lucky people even in their routine daily life.

The things which are out of our control are more powerful than what we can control (e.g, working). Success rarely depends on working.

I agree with you, but it’s also required to take risks.
Even the luckiest guy in the world can’t win the lottery if he doesn’t get a ticket.

•••
I agree with you, but it’s also required to take risks.
Even the luckiest guy in the world can’t win the lottery if he doesn’t get a ticket.

Being brave is just another thing we can control. Good luck is something which finds you with no effect from your side. It finds you even if you try to avoid. You can't prevent being a millionaire likewise you can't prevent being a homeless.

•••
If you were a millionaire would you be wondering why you weren't a billionaire? After all, being a millionaire in some places you'd be positively poor!

Compared to the guy on the street I walk past each day you might aswell be a millionaire already.

It's all relative. Sometimes you can spend too long striving and not long enough realising what you have.

•••
How many people here are actually millionaires though?

•••
My last 7 years:
• Woke up at 4am.
• Had a cold shower.
I've been a millionaire a dozen times and it's not what it's cracked up to be:xf.wink: Remember this, The best things in LIFE are FREE!

•••
Because somebody scammed you big by saying there's 26 hours in a day.

•••
You forgot the $500 million inheritance :D

•••
•••
•••
i prefer the term “Gen-Y” or “Generation-Y”

Gen XYZ? :) Dunno. I'm not even that old but all I cared for being young was about making enough to get by, have a good time. Nowadays it's all about becoming rich. Where's the fun in that?

Reality check needed.

•••
How many people here are actually millionaires though?

You can't find any millionaire here. I will disclose the top secret about np'ers, all of us are billionaire. The OP is a billionaire and actually wants to become a trillionaire. That's a special thing among billionaires, we don't like to say and hear the word of trillion as we feel poor. Welcome to the club.

•••
Lol...it's easy...you are overdoing 🤣

•••
Well, I'm no expert but I've heard that most millionaires are breathing out more than they're breathing in.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back