IT.COM

.info Who's Snapping all the .infos?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Over the past week, I've backordered several high quality .info names at both Pool and Snap.

None of them grabbed a single good name (I'm talking LLL.infos, Dictionary.infos)

So who's grabbing them? I can't really imagine all of them going to eNom. Some new player on the block that I don't know of?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
try using whois.domaintools.com on the .info domains to know who owns it.
.info domains are cheap for the first year so i guess people gets it in bulks.

•••
I was asking about the expiring names. Snap or Pool aren't really catching any of the expired names..

•••
I've found pool and snap to be inferior in catching .info names in general. Godaddy and a registrar in Israel (sorry, cant remember the name) seem to be better than average at info drop catches.

Look at the whois on some of the names you missed and post what registrar picked them up.

•••
I regd Sexwoman.info with Pool

•••
There was a thread around before, maybe 2-3 months ago, that it was eNom (or one or more of their companies) which were picking up all the .infos. But I'm detectively challenged :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back