Dominion.Domains

Who's Selling These Names For So Little?

Labeled as discuss in Domain Name Sales started by larryscott2559, Apr 13, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. larryscott2559

larryscott2559 Established Member

I can't believe some of these premium domains sold for so little.

Keywords.net sold for under $2k (update: sold for $2,888) recently and is now being resold for close to $25,000.

Wasnt.com sold for under $2k recently

And I remember talking to someone on here who bought Airline.net for under $2k and resold it for like $6k

Man I hope I get lucky to spot these names in auction. I would build a nice website on them.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Primary Names

Primary Names ****** xXx ****** Gold Account VIP

Keywords.net sold on namejet on 2018-02-23, which I think is pretty good reseller price. Singular would have sold for probably more. When you said is now being resold for close to $25K, I thought it is on auction and already reached the said price. That would have been exciting. Then I realized it is a SEDO BIN.

TBH, I dont think these are undervalued sales. Sure, they have a potential for bit more.

3. anantj

anantj Active Member VIP

I don't really think there is a large difference in value between the singular and the plural. In this case, I personally favor the plural over the singular from a dev perspective!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!