IT.COM

news WhooHoo! Just received 10000 likes

NameSilo
Watch

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
Not sure where this announcement goes, but here goes - whoohoo! Just received my 10000th like here on namepros and am officially in the 5 figure like club. Thank you all at Namepros for this award for without you, it would be nothing. Luv you all even if that means my tongue out at you. lol. ty. .:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
heres what $10000 (100s) dollar bills look like and sound like and crumple like (lol):

notice he says 10000 over and over. hahaha. .:)

Last edited:
•••
oh its not dollars, hmmm, oh well, here is 10000 fist in the air by disturbed:

•••
if likes were calories i would have a sumo diet of 10000 calories lol:

•••
if you could taste 10000 likes maybe they would taste like 10000 crawdads, yum, slurp:

•••
Rumor has it on good authority, that first to 100,000 likes given, wins the internet.

-- only 62,099 to go!

upload_2020-9-10_11-57-52.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Not sure where this announcement goes, but here goes - whoohoo! Just received my 10000th like here on namepros and am officially in the 5 figure like club. Thank you all at Namepros for this award for without you, it would be nothing. Luv you all even if that means my tongue out at you. lol. ty. .:)

Congratulations! That is quite an achievement.

•••
if 10000 likes were for the environment maybe they would be trees? uhh? oh well:

•••
of course, you all are an angel to someone out there, so congratulations back to you for helping that other person:

•••
•••
I just got my account restricted because I have a hard time picking out where to created threads on here and end up just going with Gen Discuss.

I don't see any restriction.

Plus, some threads are reported so they're properly categorized.

If you are referring to <birkin.com thread> I had reported that. Because I thought members who enjoy reading legal threads would have an easier time finding that in the legal discussion.

In same fashion, I reported this thread to the breakroom. Cool thread sure. But basing off of previous threads (eg. https://www.namepros.com/threads/10-000-likes-the-5-figure-like-club.1169235/) these threads belong in the breakroom / meet and greet area. Case and point, no domain has been mentioned in this thread. This is about nP uX. not a general domain discussion. Am I wrong?

with 🔥💗

KEEP ON POSTING!

Last edited:
•••
My 10K offering: I can imagine @The Durfer singing this about his domains and/or likes:

(or maybe the domains and likes are singing this to us, once we acquire them...)

Congrats on the likes! May you get another 10K and beyond!

Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
maybe I am blowing things out of proportion

yes -- try to see it in a different perspective. not personal

It's simple categorization.

If I message you, you can't move it. You will have to report yourself.

Generally it's the same type of infraction whether you report yourself, or if somebody else reports you. e.g. rudimentary infractions such as wrong discussion category bear little to no hindrance on your ability to properly monetize.

not here to cause waves. I'm just here to do domaining,.

If that's the case, then just go with the flow.

I find when I :banghead: too much, I miss the objective.

•••
•••
on thee other hand might not be a good idea to admit to reporting people publicly. I'm an easy going kind of guy so it's neither here nor there. but you know the crazies out there. lol.

just be careful friend. might want to keep that to your self next time lol

Perhaps. But for something such as this, I think there are two sides to every reported thread. I tried to help, not hurt. I still stand by that thread being better off in the legal discussion. I don't see the issue.

And I don't know. to be honest? I'm afraid to post anything now on here because of the fear of being restricted and having my money f*cked up

Again, blowing out of proportion. That's not how reports/restrictions work.

... also, you have thousands of domains. If your money gets "f*cked up" that's on you. More selling, less dramaing. <<myself included>>

Last edited:
•••
•••
Deleted my posts for off topic. Can't risk getting reported for off topic.

Congrats off topic.

•••
•••
Congratulations on Ten Grand!

•••
Congrats. Take another like.

(I was tempted to be the first person to give you a thanks instead of a like) :)

Brad

•••
Congrats on reaching the 10,000 likes milestone!

That is a lot of likes and postings and welcome to the club!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back