Dynadot

question Whois updates checker

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello guys, do you know any free tool or service that can check whois for a given domain and if there are any whois changes it will send an alert?

I know DomainTools.com have something like this but it's not free..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I know DomainTools.com have something like this but it's not free..

It is free for up to 100 domains. They send by email any change in domain properties, though that notice arrives with delay, I'd say up to 48 hours sometimes, so it's not reliable for serious purposes.

•••
It is free for up to 100 domains. They send by email any change in domain properties, though that notice arrives with delay, I'd say up to 48 hours sometimes, so it's not reliable for serious purposes.
I've tried to sign up but i see no free subscription

•••
(y)

•••
https://foxwhois.com/en/ in paid version available autochecker with sending an alert
in free version - bulk whois checking for .com extension

•••
May be you can create a custom script where you add number of domains to monitor and if there is any difference found in whois data the script will send you alert. Benefit would be that you can get update of unlimited number of domains using a custom script.

•••
May be you can create a custom script where you add number of domains to monitor and if there is any difference found in whois data the script will send you alert. Benefit would be that you can get update of unlimited number of domains using a custom script.
i'm not able to create scripts but thanks for the input

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back