Dynadot

question John Doe's domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mohammad

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

Is there any free whois checker service which shows registered domains of an email address/person name?

Domaintools.com provides this feature but it's not free.

Mohammad

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bulk domain search here:

https://registrar.epik.com/index/bulk-register-domain

The default limit is 500 but if you want 5000 at a time, just ask and can approve you. Pretty fast and is actually real-time against registry.

Domains like JohnSmith.com are generic. Domain investors provide a service when they take a dropping domain and sell it to someone who wants to use it.

The price helps make sure that a person domain gets into the hand that is most likely to use it. And yes, tiny risk of UDRP. But frankly if you always sell person names below $2500 no UDRP will bother you.

#ProDomainerTip

•••
•••
•••
I think the question was related to another thread from the same day:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/can-a-persons-name-be-trademarked.1106572

So, I was answering in context of what looks like an inquiry about scaling a business model related to bulk domain registration of generic person names. Seems amply relevant to me if I understood correctly.
In this instance, I believe he's asking if you can find out what domains a person owns, by inputting his name or email address. Domaintools offers this as a paid service (for now).

I could be wrong though.

•••
In this instance, I believe he's asking if you can find out what domains a person owns, by inputting his name or email address. Domaintools offers this as a paid service (for now).

I could be wrong though.

I stand corrected!

Yes, the other tool to use is DomainIQ.com. Luc Lezon provides it. Decent product and cheaper than DomainTools!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back